13th October 2019, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

What to study further after BPMT in Forensic Medicine?

I have completed my Bachelor of Paramedical Technology (BPMT) with specialization in Forensic Medicine. Now, what should I study further? Can I do Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician (PGDMLT)?

15th April 2023, 08:54 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: What to study further after BPMT in Forensic Medicine?

Yes, you can opt for a Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician (PGDMLT) after completing BPMT in Forensic Medicine. This course will provide you with advanced knowledge and skills in laboratory testing, instrumentation, and techniques.

You can also consider pursuing a Master's degree in Forensic Science, which will provide you with a deeper understanding of forensic medicine and its applications. Other options include PG Diploma in Forensic Science, PG Diploma in Medical Jurisprudence, and PG Diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science.

You can also choose to specialize in a particular area of forensic medicine, such as DNA analysis, toxicology, or forensic pathology, by pursuing advanced courses or certifications in these areas.

Additionally, gaining practical experience in a forensic laboratory or working with forensic professionals can also help you build your expertise and advance your career in this field.
15th April 2023, 11:21 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: What to study further after BPMT in Forensic Medicine?

Congratulations on completing your Bachelor of Paramedical Technology with specialization in Forensic Medicine! You have chosen a unique and intriguing field that requires dedication and deep knowledge of the human body. Now, as you think about your future studies, there are several options to consider.

Firstly, if you wish to continue pursuing education in Forensic Medicine, you can opt for a Master's degree in Forensic Science or a related field. This will enable you to gain an in-depth understanding of forensic medicine, including crime scene investigation, forensic toxicology, forensic pathology and much more. You can also pursue a research-oriented Ph.D. program in Forensic Science to further your knowledge and contribute to innovative research in this exciting field.

On the other hand, if you're interested in Medical Laboratory Technology, a Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician can be a great option to explore. This diploma course covers topics such as clinical laboratory management, diagnostic microbiology, haematology, immunology, blood banking and much more. It will help you acquire practical skills and expertise required to work in medical laboratories.

Ultimately, the choice of further study depends on your interests and career goals. We recommend exploring both paths and selecting one that aligns with your passion and long-term aspirations. Whatever you choose, I wish you all the best in your future endeavors!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?