23rd July 2015, 03:04 PM
2Aparna6

Should I have to give improvement exam having less percentage in B.Sc 1st year?

Sir
I got very less % in bsc 1st year ..
So i should give improvement exam or not?
And what is it's procedure?
And it will not create any problem in filling form for 2nd year?

Related Questions:
  1. How to give improvement exam after scoring less percentage in BSc I?
  2. Can I give the improvement exam of BSc to increase my percentage after completing BSc B.Ed?
  3. What is the procedure for CBSE Intermediate improvement?
  4. Can I give improvement exam after passig BSc?
  5. Can I give improvement exam this year as I completed my degree with less marks from DU last year?
  6. Will I be eligible for improvement exam if have scored poor percentage in 12th CBSE? From where to get the form?
  7. What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE Improvement exam if pursuing Graduation 1st year from Delhi University?
  9. Can I give improvement in all five subjects or just in best four, for admission in DU next year?
  10. Do I need to give improvement exam for my graduation? I've passed my graduation with 43% marks
  11. How to be a Army officer after passing BSc 1st year? What is the percentage required for CDS exam
  12. Can I give improvement exam after doing graduation in B.A Hons
  13. What should I do if I have less marks in my BA graduation? Is there any improvement exams I can give now?
  14. How to give improvement exam of 2 subjects? I have passed 12th with less percentage
  15. What is the procedure to give improvement exam after passing graduation?
  16. Can I give exam for second chance for improvement from NIOS?
  17. How to appear for CDS examination after passing BSc 1st year? What is the eligibility criteria? Percentage required in 12th?
  18. Can I give improvement exam in UP board?
23rd July 2015, 10:38 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I have to give improvement exam having less percentage in B.Sc 1st year?

No, it will not create any problem in filling the forms for the second and if you are interested then can apply for improvement exam but my suggestion is that you have to concentrate on the next year exam. As you can make the better marks in upcoming semester and that will also improve your overall percentiles in the graduation.

>> But if you will prepare for the improvement exam in middle then you will become weak in the continue semester and further in future you will think for improvement in that also that will be harder to you.

>> For simplicity I advice you that first complete the graduation with full concentration the continue semester so that can gain better marks and in final if feel any need can apply for improvement.
24th July 2015, 11:13 AM
john215

Default Re: Should I have to give improvement exam having less percentage in B.Sc 1st year?

Re: Should I have to give improvement exam having less percentage in B.Sc 1st year?

Yes you can write improvement exam
First of all you can choose which subject you can write exam
Then after you can pay the exam fees for subject vise
After that you can go for your college and collect your hall ticket
Then after you can attend the Improvement exams
After you can improvement exams over you can wait for Results

Important : Fail candidates not eligible for B.Sc 1st year Improvement exams
14th June 2019, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I got very less number in b.sc 3rd year in maths paper...
So I should give improvement exam or not ?
And what is it's procedure ?
And it will not create any problem in filling form for B.ed first year ?
9th October 2019, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir, can I reappear for improvement exam for 1st year of BSc after completing my graduation.??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?