21st March 2013, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for NDA entrance exam after completing 11th?

Sir,
My name is keshav and I am 4/5/1995 born.. I have completed my 11th... Right now m in 12th std. Sir my question is can I appear for nda exam? If not then what are the other ways to get into indian army after 12th.. Because it is my dream. Please reply asap.

4th May 2013, 06:29 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I appear for NDA entrance exam after completing 11th?

No,minimum qualification for NDA exam is 12th........

NDA(National Defence Academy) is conducted two times every year i.e.NDA-I and NDA-II.This exam is conducted by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission).

Educational Qualifications:
•Completion of 12th with PCM from any accredited board.
•Completion of 12th with Arts and Commerce for Army wing.

Candidates who are appearing in the 12th class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination

AGE LIMIT: 16 ˝ to 19 yrs as of first day of the month in which course is due to commence.

* Sex:- Male.
* Nationality:- Indian.
* Marital status:- Unmarried or single.
* Physically and mentally fit.

How to apply:
•Apply online by using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in

For complete details go to http://www.upsc.gov.in
31st May 2013, 02:07 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
My name is keshav and I am 4/5/1995 born.. I have completed my 11th... Right now m in 12th std. Sir my question is can I appear for nda exam? If not then what are the other ways to get into indian army after 12th.. Because it is my dream. Please reply asap.
With 11th Qualification your not eligible for NDA Examination ,

But, Yes Off Course If your completed 12th standard than your Son eligible to to apply for NDA Examination .

Your aspiring to apply for Army wing , Any stream candidates like ( Commerce / Arts / Science ) are eligible to apply for Army Wing . Here I provide the Information regarding NDA Examination please go through it ..

NDA stands for National Defence Academy which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for every twice in a year .

The Minimum Educational Qualification is required to apply for NDA Examination is that , the candidate should Passed in 12th standard from recognized University .

To apply for Airforce and Navy academy you should Learn Physics and Mathematics in 12th standard.

Final year candidate of 12th standard can also eligible to apply for this NDA Examination . But the candidate should not Fail in Single Subject at the Appear in Examination .

The Applicant age should be in between 16.5 years to 19 years and there is no Upper age relaxation will not Applicable for sc/st candidate .

The Applicant should be Physically Fit as the rule of NDA Examination like , Eight , weight and Height ....

The Applicant should be Unmarried Male candidate/ Female as well as Married Male are not eligible for NDA Examination .

The Applicant should be Marital status as well .

NDA Examination Pattern :-

-Mathematics
-English

The Examination is based on Objective type and this Examination also having Negative Marking System of 1/4 Marks . So ,Please take care

Tips to Crack the Examination :-

To crack this Examination I suggest you go through the Various question papers and Try to Find the answers with your own Efforts . It's let to Find out you Mistakes . You may also Refer the Various Books Available in the Market .

Suggestion :-

At Present you're in 11th standard student . So, I Suggest you to Complete 12th standard and than definitely your Son eligible for NDA Examination . The Notification for NDA Examination is released in Employment news paper and Official website of UPSC ..
13th June 2013, 09:12 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend................

No, i am sorry to say you that you are not eligible for NDA examination with 11th standard

because the minimum educational qualification for NDA is 12th standard

aspirants, must satisfy some eligibility criteria which is required for NDA examination

i.e.

Educational qualification

Age Limit

Nationality

Physical Standards Ect.............

This Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission in yearly twice i.e.

NDA - I

and

NDA - II

NDA have three wings i.e.

Indian Air Force

Indian Army

Indian Navy

Required Eligibility Criteria for NDA EXamination

Educational Qualification

Candidates must have a 12th standard with PCM (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics) subjects from any recognized institution

There is no percentage required for this examination

Age Limit

Candidates age should between 16.5 years to 19 years

There is no age relaxation for this examination

Nationality

Candidates should be a citizen of India

Marital Status

Candidate should be a citizen of India

Selection Procedure

Written Examination

Medical Test

Personnel Interview

Physical Standard for NDA Examination

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?