11th September 2012, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear for NDA exam after passing 12th science with 48% marks in compartmental exam

sir i have passed 12th science with 48% marks in compartmental exam . can i appear in nda exam

Related Questions:
11th September 2012, 08:45 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for NDA exam after passing 12th science with 48% marks in compartmental exam

There is no percentage of marks required in 12th to appear for NDA. Only a pass in 12th is the minimum academic qualification to appear for NDA.

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY, the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II to join Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good physical and mental health.

So with securing 48% marks in 12th you can apply, appear and crack NDA in order to join Defence forces.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
11th September 2012, 01:09 PM
jayks

Default Re: Can I appear for NDA exam after passing 12th science with 48% marks in compartmental exam

Hello friend

NDA stand for NATIONAL DEFENSE ACADEMY

1. Qualification required

Candidate should complete the 12th with science (physics,chemistry,math ) from any recognized board .

2.Age limit = 16.5 to 19 years.

3. 6/6 vision is required.

If you can satisfy all of the above you are eligible.

Apply For Recruitment of :-
-Army wings
-Navy wings
-Air force Wings

EXAM PATTERN FOR NDA

PHYSICAL STANDARD FOR NDA

For all the important dates visit-
http://www.upsc.gov.in/

Thank you
11th September 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

how i apply for IHM after completing my 2 as i am a PCM student?????????????????
11th September 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have passed 12th science with 48% marks in compartmental exam . can i appear in nda exam
sorry dear you are not eligible for NDA exam 65% marks with no gap regular
Academic profile.students are eligible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?