15th July 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the passing marks for NDA exam? When are the final results of NDA?

sir,i am rajat saxena my email id is [email protected]. pl tell me that in the nda exam what passing marks?what in final result nda test passing marks will be carrying?

27th January 2013, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the passing marks for NDA exam? When are the final results of NDA?

How many percentage in 12th for NDA
25th May 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the passing marks for NDA exam? When are the final results of NDA?

Sir i want to join NDA . My email id is [email protected]
sir mera hight 5.10 and mera weight 55 kg hai .sir medical test me koi dikkat nahi hogi na?
1st June 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to join nda . my email id is [email protected] sir how much percentage we should have to qualify nda results
1st December 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to join nda.my email id is [email protected],sir my height is 5.12 and weight is 90kg sir in medicaltes any problem will be faced by me
2nd December 2013, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

sir i am vivek sharma my question is what is the qualification and preparation for joining nda
18th January 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am a cbse student i want to join NDA after 10 1 is it possible my 10 mark is 82%.
20th January 2014, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

what fitness test required after clear the written exam
7th October 2014, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

What is thebest carreer in berween NDA and IAS
17th August 2015, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm Satyam .student of up bird I want join nda.my height is 6feet and weight is 75kg what I do for passing nda plz tell me.
19th August 2015, 09:51 AM
satya14581

NDA Exam passing we call cut off marks is held on portal website of national defence academy and result taking one day to two days and you can see your result on portal website passing is depend on category like OBC,GENERAL,SC/ST
19th August 2015, 08:11 PM
Career advisor

The passing marks of NDA changes time to time.
When the results of NDA come out,the passing marks are not shown. Only the name of the candidates are shown who are selected/shortlisted for the SSB.
As the no. Of students selected through NDA for SSB are very low,so you have to score more in the exam to get your name on the list.
21st August 2015, 01:16 AM
JSD.

National Defense Academy is conducted by the Upsc twice in a year for the following three wings.

1. Indian Army.
2. Indian Air Force.
3. Indian Navy.

There is not any particular marks to obtain minimum in this examination tk crack this entrance test.The selection of aspirant is depend upon the no. Of students who are appearing in this exam as well as after the written exam there will be an interview which will mainly decide whether one is get admission or not.
11th April 2018, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am aadarsh babu I Houston written 12th in 2018.MPC,what type of services i can take after passing nda?I.e;I can be an engineer in air force?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?