17th June 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for NET exam in December session? I am a student of M.Com 2nd Sem

plz tell me that iam a student of M.com 2sem and i want to know that i appear for the net exam in december session. plz help me

19th June 2012, 03:18 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for NET exam in December session? I am a student of M.Com 2nd Sem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz tell me that iam a student of M.com 2sem and i want to know that i appear for the net exam in december session. plz help me
If you are Pursuing your Final year Degree course, only then you are eligible to apply for NET Examination. If you are Pursuing your 2nd semester, then it means you have not completed your 1 year of degree course, So please apply for NET Examination in June 2013, because for this year you are not eligible.

NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is conducted by UGC, Twice in a year in June and December Every year. This year June NET Examination Notification was already published and the last date of apply for this examination was already over. The examination is going to be conducted soon in this month.

## To apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course from a recognised University.

## You must have scored minimum 55% Marks in your Post graduation

## Final year Appearing candidates are also apply for this examination.

## You must have attained the age of 19 years to apply for NET Examination.

## There is no upper age restriction to apply for Lectureship Post, But for Junior Research Fellowship Post, your age should not be more than 28 years.

Eligible candidates may fill the application form online only. There is no offline application form facility is applicable for any candidates.

So, please complete your Post graduate degree course and then apply for NET Examination next year. For more details please check official website.

ugcnetonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?