10th October 2015, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in NIMCET if I have backlogs and cleared it but did not get marks card at the time of exam?

I have cleared all backlogs but i wont get the marks card before the nimcet exam. Please tell me if i am eligible to take up the exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for a job after B.E if I have a semester backlog?
  2. Can i study MS in US after clearing my backlogs? Will the cleared backlogs affect admission chances?
  3. Past 5 years question papers and tips for the preparation of NIMCET? How many seats are available in colleges under NIMCET?
  4. Will there be problem in placement if I have cleared backlogs in the last semester?
  5. Can I apply for Wipro WASE if I had a backlog during my graduation? Am I eligible for it now as I have cleared my backlogs.
  6. What does "Backlog cleared in 1 attempt" mean?
  7. Am I eligible for campus placement if I have cleared the backlogs with 70% marks?
  8. Could I be eligible in campus recruitment in any company after having a semester backlog?
  9. Is there any difficulty to study MS in US through GRE and TOEFL if had 4 backlogs in B.Tech?
  10. Will backlogs affect my job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get a job if cleared all the 3 backlogs of Diploma in Computer Mechanical engineering?
  12. Is it difficult to study in USA if having backlogs in B.Tech but secured 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 600 marks in GMAT?
  13. What is the duration of clearing backlogs of B.Com
  14. Will I get admission into best colleges after BMM with various backlog history?
  15. Can I give CAT exam if I clear my backlogs in time? I am doing B.E as 4th year student
  16. Is there any NIMCET entrance exam center in PATNA?
  17. Can I be considered for NIMCET counseling after scoring 300 in NIMCET and only 1 mark less than 60% in 12th?
  18. Can I apply for Civil Job after having 2 supplies in 6th semester of B.Tech?
10th October 2015, 04:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in NIMCET if I have backlogs and cleared it but did not get marks card at the time of exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have cleared all backlogs but i wont get the marks card before the nimcet exam. Please tell me if i am eligible to take up the exam.
NIMCET stands for the NIT MCA Common Entrance Test.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 60% marks then you are eligible for MCA admission through NIMCET but Mathematics subject is compulsory in your throughout studies.

Your age should be above 17 years.
10th October 2015, 07:04 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in NIMCET if I have backlogs and cleared it but did not get marks card at the time of exam?

Yes, you will be eligible to apply for NIMCET on the condition you satisfy all other eligibility criteria for the same.

NIMCET stands for NIT MCA Common Entrance Test .

NIMCET is a national level Common Entrance Test conducted by NITs for admission in the MCA course.

The eligibility criteria required to appear for the NIMCET exam are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian .

-The candidate should hold BSc / BSc (Hons) / BCA / BIT degree of minimum three year duration or B.E/ B.Tech courses or its equivalent from a recognized University. Final year or final semester appearing candidate can also apply for the exam .

-The candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate or 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale for General category and 55% marks in aggregate or 6.0 CGPA on a 10 point scale for SC/ST category .

Exam Pattern :

The examination consists of 120 Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions. The duration for exam will be of total 02 hours and 30 minutes. Each question will carry four marks and there will be deduction of one mark for each wrong attempt .

Exam paper pattern :

Computer Awareness- 10 questions

Mathematics- 50 questions

General English- 20 questions

Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning- 40 questions
11th October 2015, 01:07 PM
H Rimmy

Yes Definitely you can appear for NIMCET Exam .It is a National Level Entrance Exam for admission in MCA course.You can apply for this if some requirements you can fulfilled are as below:-

Qualification Required:-Candidates should be graduate in BCA/B.Sc from any recognized University.Final year students can also apply for this course .Candidates should have minimum 55% marks in graduation.

Exam Process:- Exam will be objective type written exam .It includes are Reasoning,English,Mathematics & Computer knowledge.It is duration of 2 hours 30 minutes.The exam will be total of 120 marks .
23rd March 2021, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

I am now writing my 5th semester backlogs and i will clear it. But my result will get only on or before January, so can i apply for nimcet 2021
17th August 2022, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

if get back in 4 sem and its will clear in 6 sem is there any chance for me so i can give nimcet exam..
8th November 2022, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

What if nimcet counselling has begun and my bsc result is not out yet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?