2nd March 2016, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in RPET if done both secondary and higher secondary from Maharashtra?

Though i have the domicile certificate of Rajasthan, but i have done my high school and higher secondary from Maharashtra. Can I appear for RPET or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in B.Com after doing 12th with PCM?
  2. How can I study Higher Secondary in Australia after completing 10th?
  3. Last date of AMU admission forms for Class 11th students?
  4. When the notification of Staff Selection Commission Upper Division Clerk recruitment will be released?
  5. Eligibility for IT field after scoring 54% marks in Higher secondary?
  6. What is the equivalent qualification of Higher Secondary in Maharashtra?
  7. Latest 5 years papers of Maharashtra State Secondary and Higher Secondary Board for OCM, SP, ECO, Book-Keeping, English and Maths I & II ?
  8. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  9. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Book Keeping & Accountancy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the date of SSC board exam results? How to check the results?
  12. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Secretarial Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Can I study B.Sc if completed Higher Secondary around 42 years ago?
  14. Is there any scholarship for Higher Secondary?
  15. Lesson wise weightage of Geography and Economics in Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education?
  16. Will i considered fail in HS final (SEBA) after failing in Accountancy?
  17. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary- Chemistry-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Whether NIOS certificate is considered by Odisha Council of Secondary Higher Education or not?
15th April 2016, 09:25 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I appear in RPET if done both secondary and higher secondary from Maharashtra?

Yes you are eligible after doing secondary & higher secondary from Maharashtra.

RPET stands for Rajasthan Pre Engineering test.

Eligibility Criteria:- You should be a residence of the Rajasthan state.

You should have passed 12th from Rajasthan board or recognized by state or central university.

You should have minimum 50% marks in 12th.

You should have studied in mathematics ,physics as main subjects with chemistry ,computer science as one of optional subject.

Age should not be below 1990.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?