10th April 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for RPMT if I am from Haryana?

i am from haryana can i appear for rpmt....please tell me if its possible

27th July 2012, 10:31 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for RPMT if I am from Haryana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The candidate who seeks to appear in the Rajasthan Pre-Medical examination for admission to MBBS and BDS programs should have passed or appeared in the +2 Level of exam from a recognized board with at least 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, as well as English. Relaxation of qualifying marks applied for candidates from the reserved category. The candidate should have studied over the past three years, continuously as a regular candidate in a recognized Institution in Rajasthan. Candidate must be bonafide Resident of Rajasthan. All those students who are bonafide residents of Rajasthan but are studying in other States will also be eligible for appearing at RPMT. The candidate must attain the age of seventeen years, as on 31st of December of the year of admission.
28th July 2012, 01:34 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Can I appear for RPMT if I am from Haryana?

hello,
The candidate who seeks to appear in the Rajasthan Pre-Medical examination for admission to MBBS and BDS programs should have passed or appeared in the +2 Level of exam from a recognized board with at least 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, as well as English. Relaxation of qualifying marks applied for candidates from the reserved category. The candidate should have studied over the past three years, continuously as a regular candidate in a recognized Institution in Rajasthan. Candidate must be bonafide Resident of Rajasthan. All those students who are bonafide residents of Rajasthan but are studying in other States will also be eligible for appearing at RPMT. The candidate must attain the age of seventeen years, as on 31st of December of the year of admission.

regards
28th July 2012, 03:35 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, if you are from Haryana, you cannot apply for Rajasthan PMT. It is mandatory to be a bonafide resident of Rajasthan to be eligible to apply for Rajasthan PMT.

Until and unless any of the below stated criteria matches with your profile:

- If you have studied for the last three years of qualifying examination continuously as a regular candidate in a recognized institution in Rajasthan and is an Indian National.
- Natural father / Mother of the candidate has continuously resided in Rajasthan for period of last 10 years and the candidate has studied for at least 5 years during this period in a recognized educational institution in Rajasthan.

- If you are a son / daughter of serving or retired ( i ) Employee of Government of Rajasthan ( ii ) Officer of All Indian Services borne on State Cadres of Rajasthan and has serve for more than three years with State Government.

- If you are a son / daughter of serving or retired, permanent employee of Government Undertaking / Corporation / Improvement Trust / Municipal Bodies / Council / Panchayat Samiti / Co – operative bodies, duly constituted by the Government of Rajasthan by an act of Law who has put in at least three years of service by the last date of submission of application in the year of admission.

- If you are a son / daughter of serving / retired, permanent employee of any of the University of Rajasthan or Secondary Board of Education ( Rajasthan ) provided that employee has worked in Rajasthan for three years preceding the last date of submission of the application.

- If you are a natural son / daughter of a Serving / Retired permanent employee of Indian Defense and the employee is of Rajasthan origin irrespective of his place of posting. Provided that in case of Defense Personnel from Rajasthan origin, a certificate has to be submitted by them from the employer to the effect that his state of origin is Rajasthan at the time of his entry into service.
28th July 2012, 09:55 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi....!!!

-->no dear if you are from haryana you can't apply for rajasthan PMT.It is manadatory to be a bonafide resident of rajasthan to be eligible to apply for rajasthan PMT.

-->criteria is given a s follows:-

*if you have studied for the last 3 years of qualifying examination continuously as a regular candidate in a recognized institution in rajasthan and is an indian national.

*your father/mother should be apermanent resident of rajasthan.

*if you are son/daughter of serving or retired:-
-employee of govt. of rajasthan
-officer of all indian services borne on state cadres of rajasthan an has serve for more than 3 years.

*if you are son/daughter of permanent of served or retired employy of govt rajasthan.

*if you are son/daughter of permanent of served or retired employy of govt rajasthan or secondary board of eucation

all the best....
29th December 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Iam from chennai. And my native is Rajasthan .my parents live in Rajasthan an also sometimes in chennai for business purpose .so am I eligible for RPMT ?? Plz help me in resolving this .
14th May 2014, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Can i appear for rpmt if i am from bihar and my father is employee of indian defence also i completed my only 12th from rajasthan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?