30th December 2011, 09:15 PM
rambhajan2004

Can I appear for UGC NET/SLET exam? I did my B.A Hindi Lit from Mumbai Hindi Vidyapeeth, Mumbai and M.A Hindi with 58%

I did BA Hindi Lit. from Mumbai hindi Vidyapeeth,Mumbai 56% and MA Hindi 58% from VINAYAK Mission University, Salem, Tamilnadu.

Can I appear for UGC NET/SLET exams.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for NET/SLET exam after passing B.A Hindi Literature?
  2. Can I apply for UGC NET exam having Hindi as main subject? I did BA with 56% marks and MA with 58% marks
  3. Is Mumbai Hindi Vidyapeeth UGC recognized?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for NET/SLET exam?
  5. How to take admission in M.A Part Time in Mumbai University after doing B.A from Mumbai Hindi Vidyapeeth?
  6. List of blacklisted universities in Mumbai Hindi Vidyapeeth -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Does Mumbai Hindi Vidyapeeth degree valid for private Ltd job? -- [New]
  8. How to do M.A Hindi from Haryana? I am a graduate with 46% in English LIT and Psychology from Kanpur University
  9. How may I get job of Hindi lecturer in Mumbai vicinity? I've completed M.A(Hindi) and M.Phil(Hindi) with first class grade and cleared NET examination
  10. List of Hindi Medium Colleges in Mumbai where I can do B.Ed after completing B.A in Hindi?
  11. How to prepare in Hindi for NET exam? Coaching institutes to prepare for NET in Hindi in Mumbai near Chembur?
  12. Admission in M.A on the basis of B.A from Mumbai Hindi Vidyapeeth?
  13. How to take admission in B.Ed Hindi medium after completing B.A in Hindi? Which are the colleges in Hindi Medium?
  14. How can i prepare for Hindi in NET exam? Which coaching institute is best to prepare for NET in hindi in Mumbai near Chembur?
  15. How can I prepare for GDCA exam in Hindi medium? I've passed 12th std in Hindi medium
  16. How can I apply for 12th in Hindi Medium?
  17. List of B.Ed Hindi medium colleges in Mumbai?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Hindi if completed M.A.(Hindi) and B.Com?
1st January 2012, 05:52 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for UGC NET/SLET exam? I did my B.A Hindi Lit from Mumbai Hindi Vidyapeeth, Mumbai and M.A Hindi with 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambhajan2004 View Post
I did BA Hindi Lit. from Mumbai hindi Vidyapeeth,Mumbai 56% and MA Hindi 58% from VINAYAK Mission University, Salem, Tamilnadu.

NET stands for National Eligiblity test and this examination is Conducted by UGC, Twice in a year and this examination is Conducted to determine eligibility for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).

For this year Both NET Examination was already completed and If you are Interested then please apply for June 2012 NET Examination.

The Notification of June NET Examination will be Published on April 2012 and eligible candidates May fill the application form Online By visit the Official UGC Website, the examination fees of NET is Rs 450 and you have to pay the fees through Challan form and then you are eligible to fill Online application Form.

To apply for this examination, you have to complete your Post Graduate degree course with Minimum 55% marks from a recognised Board.

Final year appearing candidates are also Eligible to apply for NET Examination.

You have to choose the Subjects in NET on the Basis of your Post Graduation.

The Syllabus and Previous year NET Examination Paper is Availiable in the official Website, So please dont worry just wait for the Notification and then apply for NET Examination and for more Information check official website :

http://ugcnetonline.in
22nd February 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for UGC NET/SLET exam? I did my B.A Hindi Lit from Mumbai Hindi Vidyapeeth, Mumbai and M.A Hindi with 58%

I DID MY M.A.SAHITYARATNA[HINDI] FROM ALHABAD UNIVERSITY. DID I ELIGIBLE FOR NET EXAM.
5th May 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

if sahitylankar hindi vidhyapith is vailid
20th June 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

i am studies in m.a. hindi first year. I want know what is the futuer after M.A. HINDI AND net exame with hindi
10th March 2013, 09:04 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I appear for UGC NET/SLET exam? I did my B.A Hindi Lit from Mumbai Hindi Vidyapeeth, Mumbai and M.A Hindi with 58%

Quote:

Eligibility To Appear For NET/SET

NET stands for National Eligibility Test and SET stands for State Eligibility Test both of which are conducted by the University Grants Commission(UGC) for lectureship(LS) and Junior Research Fellowship(JRF)

Educational Qualifications :-

> Applicant must have a masters degree in any subject from a recognized University..

> The aggregate marks scored by the candidate in the masters degree putting together all the subjects which were a part of the curriculum and without rounding off should not be less than 55%

> The minimum marks required in masters degree for SC/ST candidates is 50%

Age Requirements :-

> The lower age limit for all applicants is 18 years..

> The upper age limit for candidates applying for JRF is 28 years

> There is no restriction on age as well as on the number of attempts for the lectureship candidates..

The papers which you need to clear are as follows :-

Paper-1 50 questions to be attempted out of 60 in 75 minutes..

Paper-2 50 questions in a duration of 75 minutes..

Paper-3 75 questions in 120 minutes

Go through the previous year question papers that I have attached..

Also visit http://ugcnetonline.in for latest updates and more details regarding the examination..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Hindi June 2012 p2.pdf(122.8 KB, 125 views)
File Type: pdf Hindi June 2012 p3.pdf(123.2 KB, 96 views)
File Type: pdf Hindi D11 p2.pdf(113.3 KB, 104 views)
File Type: pdf Hindi D-11 Paper - III.pdf(111.4 KB, 101 views)
File Type: pdf Hindi D-10 p2.pdf(138.4 KB, 95 views)
File Type: pdf Hindi p3 D-10.pdf(130.9 KB, 100 views)
20th August 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

i am passed BA in mumbai hindi vidyapith university please send me a address and is approved by the state govt of maharashtra.
21st August 2013, 10:16 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for the National Eligibility Test. It will now be conducted in December and to appear for it, you must start the preparations as soon as possible.

The notification will not be issued before October/November. Therefore right now your focus should be completely on the studies. You can download the syllabus and previous years papers from the official website of UGC NET.

National Eligibility Test is conducted by University Grants Commission (UGC). You can appear for either Junior Research Fellowship or the College Lectureship. For both most of the eligibility criteria is same apart from age limit.

Your marks are sufficient enough to apply for the National Eligibility Test. The marks scored in graduation are not relevant to apply for this entrance exam. Only the marks in post graduation are considered.

NET Eligibility

1. NET exam can be given by Indian citizen.

2. You should be post graduate degree holder.

3. There is a need of 55 percent marks in post gradaution.

4. SC/ST need 50 percent marks to apply.

5. The criteria for OBC is same as General.

6. During final year also you can apply for exam.

7. But you must pass post graduation and submit degree in 2 years.

8. JRF can be applied for up to 28 years of age.

9. The age limit is 31 for OBC.

10. SC and ST candidate can apply for JRF till 33 years.

11. Minimum age should be 19 years to apply for Lectureship.

12. No upper age limit for the same.
22nd August 2013, 03:44 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Yes you are eligible to sit for the UGC NET/SLET Examination.

UGC NET stands for University Grants Commission’s National Eligibility Test. This examination is conducted to determine the eligibility of applicants for Lectureship OR Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Eligibility for Lectureship at the various colleges and institutions.

By giving this examination you will be allowed to apply only in those colleges in the State you have chosen. The application process of this exam is conducted online and in over 75 centres in India the exam is conducted.

If you wish to give the UGC NET examination then first and fore mostly you need to complete post graduation in any discipline of your choice from a recognized university and score not less than 55% of marks at post grad level. SC/ST/PWD candidates needs to secure at least 50% of marks in aggregate.

This examination can also be given by the final year students. There is going to be 5% relaxation if you have done Ph.D. There is no age limit for the post of lectureship.

But for the ones who are going to apply for the JRF post, the upper age limit for them is 28 years as on 1st of June of that year. But there is relaxation available for the SC/ST/ PWD/OBC and women candidates.

Please Note:- Total age relaxation should not be more than 5 years.

Examination Fees:- Rs. 450 (Bank Charge Extra)

Hope this helps :-> :->
24th August 2013, 03:22 AM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Quote:

you can apply for net to be conducted in month of December , net stands for national eligibility test and conducted by university grant commission,

through net you can join :

junior research fellowship
college lecturereship

for applying net marks of graduation in not relevant, marks of post graduation is relevant and as you have more than 55% marks you are definitely eligible for net

eligibility for net :

must hold a post graduation degree from a recognized college
must have minimum 55% in post graduation
5% relaxation for sc/st
jrf can be applied upto age of 28 years
obc allowed 3 year's relaxation
minimum age of lectureship is 19 years

so focus on your December exam,

good luck
24th August 2013, 10:48 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

YES, You can apply for the UGC NET exams in the subject HINDI

Educational Qualifications for the UGC-NET exams is:
Post Graduation pass
Minimum 55% marks in Post Graduation for the General and OBC candidates
Minimum 50% marks for the SC/ST candidates

Age Limit:
Lectureship-No age limit
JRF-maximum age to apply is 28 years
OBC/WOMEN/SC/ST candidates can apply till 33 years

NET Exams are conducted by UGC twice a year in June and December
NET Exam is conducted for:
Lecturership
Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
31st August 2016, 12:58 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

NET stands for National eligibility test which is conducted by Central board of secondary education.

Educational qualification for NET/SLET:--

Candidates should have passed PG with 55% marks in any stream are eligible for this.

There is no age limit.
3rd October 2019, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Is Mumbai Hindi vidyapeeth is valid
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?