27th December 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

How can i prepare for Hindi in NET exam? Which coaching institute is best to prepare for NET in hindi in Mumbai near Chembur?

sir how can prepareing in hindi for net exam 20011/20012 plz tell me and which coching institute preparing for net in hindi in mumbai near chembur

Related Questions:
  1. How can i prepare for Hindi in NET exam? Which coaching institute is best to prepare for NET in hindi in Mumbai near Chembur?
  2. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in NET test? Which are the important lessons from Hindi subject?
  3. Can I appear for UGC NET/SLET exam? I did my B.A Hindi Lit from Mumbai Hindi Vidyapeeth, Mumbai and M.A Hindi with 58%
  4. Am I eligible for NET/SLET exam after passing B.A Hindi Literature? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to prepare for UGC NET Hindi? Syllabus and books to be referred?
  6. What syllabus to prepare for UGC NET Exam being a candidate having completed MA in Hindi with 57% of marks?
  7. How may I get job of Hindi lecturer in Mumbai vicinity? I've completed M.A(Hindi) and M.Phil(Hindi) with first class grade and cleared NET examination
  8. Can I apply for UGC NET exam having Hindi as main subject? I did BA with 56% marks and MA with 58% marks
  9. Best book of Hindi to prepare for UGC-NET -- [New]
  10. How can I prepare for NET/JRF exam in Hindi Literature?
  11. Which Books should I refer for Hindi to prepare for NET or SET Exam?
  12. List of the top coaching classes in Bhopal for CSIR NET(life science)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to apply for NET/SLET exam?
  14. How can I prepare to get good rank in NET-JRF(Hindi)? New pattern of NET-JRF(Hindi)?
  15. How can I prepare for NET exam after passing M.A in Hindi?
  16. How to prepare for NET exam? I am from Jalandhar
  17. How can I prepare for GDCA exam in Hindi medium? I've passed 12th std in Hindi medium
  18. Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Hindi if completed M.A.(Hindi) and B.Com?
7th December 2019, 04:51 PM
Farheen M

Default Re: How can i prepare for Hindi in NET exam? Which coaching institute is best to prepare for NET in hindi in Mumbai near Chembur?

The NET conducted by CSIR and UGC is one of the toughest examination and requires more patience for preparing and executing.

You can prepare in Hindi language ;

How to prepare for NET :
One has to go about the syllabus, we can't learn every topic listed but pick the one we know and get to read new one which can be assimilated, There are the Standard books for each topic.

After selecting topics ,you should start practicing materials and previous year papers . As and when we solve questions/topics, go through reading each topic and related ones wil be help in covering the syllabus..

When comes to answering the Questions, you need not answer all the required number of questions in each section , we can limit our answers so that we dont lose Mark's as they cut negative Mark's for wrong answers ..

Some of nearby institutions in chembur in Mumbai:
*Coaching Net institute in 7th Road, Rajawadi, Ghatkopar east Mumbai.
*Manipad road, Santacruz east Mumbai.
*Vakola road, santacruz east mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?