16th January 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for VITEEE after passing 12th?

i had passed my 12th ,can i appear for viteee ? please tell me whether will i be eligible

16th January 2012, 11:38 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for VITEEE after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i had passed my 12th ,can i appear for viteee ? please tell me whether will i be eligible
VITEEE Stands for Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination and to apply for this examination you have to complete your 12Th examination from a recognized Board and you should have Scored an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination.

If you have fulfill the above given Criteria, then you are eligible to apply for this examination.

Eligible candidates may fill the application form Online or Offline.

VIT Engineering Entrance Examination will be held on 21st April 2012. The duration of the entrance examination will be 2 hours 30 minutes.

You can also obtain the application form through post by sending a Demand Draft for 950 drawn in favour of 'VIT University', payable at Vellore.

Last date of apply for this examination Online : 29/Feb/2012.

So, Please fill the application form Online soon before the last date and for more information please check the given Notification or Visit the official website :

http://admission.vit.ac.in

Apply Online : Click Here
Attached Files
File Type: pdf VITEEE_Brochure_2012.pdf(1.57 MB, 221 views)
17th January 2012, 11:21 AM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

VITEEE is an examination which can be expanded as Vellore Institute Of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination. This examination is an entrance examination conducted by Vellore institute of Technology on clearing which you can join in that institution.

To appear in that examination you must have some required qualifications:

You must have qualified any of the following exams or shall be appearing in it.

i.) The final exam of class 10+2 of higher secondary of state board or central board of secondary examination, ICSE board of new delhi.

ii.) Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.

You must have passed 10+2 or an equivalent exam with the minimum 60% of marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) to be eligible to apply for VITEEE examinations. PCM candidates are eligible for all the programs offered by VIT education board but the candidates having PCB are eligible only for B.Tech, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology & Biomedical Engineering programs of VIT engineering entrance exam or vit institutes.

Thus, if you have taken science as your stream in 12th std and minimum of 60% in each subjects you are eligible for appearing in VITEEE examination.
17th January 2012, 01:55 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

VITEEE - VELLORE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION conducted by VIT every year for admission to B.Tech. courses.

The eligible candidate should be either appearing the final exam of 12th or passed with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology with at least 60% marks in order to apply for VITEEE.

You can apply for this exam as per the above requirement, the application form will be available through on line and off line mode.

The off line application form is available through post by sending a demand draft of Rs.950.00 to the VIT address.

The last date of online application is 29.02.2012 followed by exam on 21.04.2012.

For detailed information you may log on to www.vit.ac.in
20th February 2012, 08:44 PM
pulsarman

Yes you are eligible for VITEEE after passing 12th.

Qualification examinations :
- the final ecamination of 10+2 system of higher secondary examination conducted by state board
- intermediate or two year pre university examination conducated by a recognized board

Age limit:

candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st july 1989 are eligible to apply for vit.
The date of birth as recorded in the High School/SSC/Xth Certificate will be considered authentic.

ok
9th March 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

what about if u get more than 60% overall..but below 60 in just ONE subject?
31st October 2012, 11:53 PM
manas.1989

VITEEE - VELLORE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION conducted by VIT every year for admission to B.Tech. courses.

The eligible candidate should be either appearing the final exam of 12th or passed with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology with at least 60% marks in order to apply for VITEEE.

You can apply for this exam as per the above requirement, the application form will be available through on line and off line mode.

The off line application form is available through post by sending a demand draft of Rs.950.00 to the VIT address.

The last date of online application is 29.02.2012 followed by exam on 21.04.2012.

For detailed information you may log on to www.vit.ac.in
14th December 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

what is minimum % for sc catagories?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?