19th September 2011, 03:37 PM
trisum

Can I appear for WBSC exam after doing B.A Sociology Honors? How should I prepare for it and what are the requirements?

i am a student of b.a sociology honours 2nd year,i would like to know whether i can appear this WBSC exams or not? N if it is then what should i do to prepare for it n what are the qualifications required? Plz do help

Related Questions:
  1. Is majors and honors in economics or sociology is same? Which one to take next after completion of graduation?
  2. What is the requirements of marks for sociology honors in Arts stream? What is the subject combination?
  3. Can I be eligible for WBSC exam after completing MSc in Electronics science
  4. Will I get a seat for PSC or WBSC exam after passing IAMB? I am a 6th semester student
  5. How to prepare for CAT exam of English Honors?
  6. How can I become a dietitian after completing graduation with sociology, political science and English Honors
  7. Graduate from Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering is eligible for UPSC or WBCS? -- [New]
  8. How to prepare for MA Sociology admission in colleges like Jamia Milia and JNU?
  9. What are the career options after passing 12th?
  10. How to prepare for Ph.D(sociology) entrancing exam? Is there any age limit to get admission in Ph.D? I have been completed my MA in sociology.
  11. What should I study after 12th Non Medical? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the career available after 12th?
  13. Requirements for doing ECO Honors? What is the cutoff percentage?
  14. Which stream should I choose after 10th to pursue career in Fashion Designing and Interior Designing?
  15. What kind of job can I get in future after passing sociology honors? Can I get into any private
  16. Am i eligible to sit for Bank PO exam? I am a B.Com accountancy honors graduate and have scored 43.25% in honors papers
  17. Which is better choice to do PG course after completion of B.A Sociology? MA Sociology or MSW?
  18. Percentage required for Ph.D in sociology after completing graduation in sociology as a non collegiate?
28th February 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for WBSC exam after doing B.A Sociology Honors? How should I prepare for it and what are the requirements?

I am a 3rd year B.Com Honours student. Can I appear for W.B.S.C? What are its requirments?
22nd May 2012, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for WBSC exam after doing B.A Sociology Honors? How should I prepare for it and what are the requirements?

i am a student of b.a english honours 2nd year as history and political science as my general subjects,i would like to know whether i can appear for this WBSC exams or not? N if it is then what should i do to prepare for it n which books or what kind of books should i refer.
21st May 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply WBSC exam after HS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?