24th December 2012, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for WBSC exam after completing MSc in Electronics science

I have completed M.SC. in electronics science. Can i am aligible for WBSC exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics?
  2. Can I appear for WBSC exam after doing B.A Sociology Honors? How should I prepare for it and what are the requirements?
  3. What to do after completing BSc, MCA, MSc in Electronics, MSc in Forensic or MSc IT? Any good institute in Ahmedabad city to do Ethical Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
  5. Am I eligible for CSIT UGC NET exam after completing MSc Pharmaceutical Science Degree in UK?
  6. Am I eligible for NET exam in computer science after completing Msc IT? I am doing MSc IT(in 4th sem.) -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which universities allow Ph.D in electronics after completing MSc in Electronics with 74%?
  8. Am I eligible for UGC NET in electronics science after doing MSc physics with digital electronics
  9. Will I get a seat for PSC or WBSC exam after passing IAMB? I am a 6th semester student
  10. Am I eligible for WBSC entrance exam after scoring 64% marks?
  11. Can I be eligible to write NET exam after completing MSc computer science -- [New]
  12. How to do MSc in electronics after completing BSc in electronics?
  13. Can I be eligible to give PGT exam after passing MSc Electronics
  14. Am I eligible for assistance professor in engineering college after completing M.U MSc computer science
  15. How can I join B.ed in computer science after completing BSc computer science, MCA? Am I eligible after completing MCA, M.Phil but not MSc?
  16. How to pursue M.Tech electronics from IIT Madras? I am doing MSc in Electronics from Dharwad
  17. Am I eligible for lecturer post in any engineering college after passing MSc in electronics?
  18. Am i eligible for M.Tech course after completing my degree in MSc Electronics with 71.98%? Fee structure details?
23rd March 2013, 07:32 PM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: Can I be eligible for WBSC exam after completing MSc in Electronics science

West Bengal Civil Service (WBSC)

Qualifications And Age:-
A candidate must have the following qualifications which should be clearly stated in the application.
(i) A degree of a recognized University.

(ii) Age not below 21 years but not more than 32 years on the 1stJanuary of the year of examination for services and posts included in Group ‘A’,’C’and ‘D’. For the West Bengal Police Service only (i.e. Group ‘B’ Service) age not below 20 years but not more than 32 years on the 1st January of the year of examination.

The upper age limit is relaxable for S.C., S.T. & B.C. candidates of West Bengal, by 5 years for S.C. & S.T. candidates and by 3 years for B.C. candidates. In the case of Persons with Disabilities (PWD), the upper age limit is relaxable upto 45 years. S.C./S.T./B.C. candidates of other States shall be treated as general candidates.

So,If you come in these category and are eligible in above data then you can apply for WBSC Examinations.

You can also visit below to the main site of WBSC Examination for more information:
www.pscwb.org.in

Good Luck!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?