30th July 2010, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Army(TGC and SSC, Navy and Airforce after scoring an aggregate of 61% with no backlogs?

sir,i m a final yr mech engg student.my aggregate is 61% so far,but i m aYD student in my 2nd yr.i have no current backlogs.my age is 21yrs & 8months.can i apply for army(TGC &SSC),NAVY & AIRFORCE?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Indian Navy if I had 1 backlog in previous semester of computer science and engineering? If my aggregate is 60% to 70% then can I apply for it? Would the backlogs affect my chances?
  2. how can i join indian navy being in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get Job in Army, Navy and Air Force having completed NCC A and B certificates pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE with 6 backlogs?
  4. Whether B.Tech graduates with backlog apply for campus placement or not?
  5. Can Commerce students apply for Navy or Air Force? Can I apply for Air Force or Navy after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing 9th class?
  6. Am i eligible for placements in any company after scoring an aggregate of 61% with backlogs?
  7. Can a B.Tech graduate with aggregate of 50-55% having 7 active backlogs apply in PSC exam?
  8. Can I apply for AFCAT after scoring scoring 63% aggregate in B.E
  9. Eligibility for TCS placements after having 2 backlogs and a CGPA aggregate of 6.36?
  10. Will I get a government sector job after scoring 60% in B.Tech?
  11. What are the career options for me to join Indian Armed Forces? I am a student of mechanical engineering diploma
  12. Can I apply directly for interview for AFSB in technical branch(Airforce) after completing B.E IT with last years aggregate of 66.23%?
  13. Am I eligible for Navy having backlogs in BE?
  14. Eligibility to join Navy or Airforce aftre passing SSC with 75% marks? -- [New]
  15. Jobs in defence for girls after 10+2?
  16. Eligibility for IES with backlogs in B.E?
  17. Job in USA after BDS from Myanmar? Can I continue to study MDS or DDS in USA?
  18. How to get a government job with B.Tech Computer Science degree?
27th July 2011, 07:16 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Army(TGC and SSC, Navy and Airforce after scoring an aggregate of 61% with no backlogs?

Yes you are eligible

For Technical Graduate Courses

age limit is 20-27

needed a degree in civil ,electrical, mechanical, architecture,or mining.

For Short Service Commission

age limit 19-25

has to write cds exam

needed a degree from recognized university
27th July 2011, 07:54 PM
kunjeyan5282

Default Re: Can I apply for Army(TGC and SSC, Navy and Airforce after scoring an aggregate of 61% with no backlogs?

Yes,dear you very eligible for SSC,TGC entry in army as B.TECH graduate with 60% overall degree aggregate.
Age limit --21 yrs to 25 yrs
Notification for these entry comes in month of july every year.
27th July 2011, 07:57 PM
kunjeyan5282

Yes,dear you very eligible for SSC,TGC entry in army as B.TECH graduate with 60% overall degree aggregate in any stream but every stream has seats according to requirement.
Age limit --21 yrs to 25 yrs
Notification for these entry comes in month of july every year.
28th July 2011, 02:29 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Can I apply for Army(TGC and SSC, Navy and Airforce after scoring an aggregate of 61% with no backlogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i m a final yr mech engg student.my aggregate is 61% so far,but i m aYD student in my 2nd yr.i have no current backlogs.my age is 21yrs & 8months.can i apply for army(TGC &SSC),NAVY & AIRFORCE?
Dear friend surely you are eligible for this exam because in this exam only 60% marks is required in B.TECH...........

But its selection procedure is too hard........there are some hard step .....

1.WRITTEN TEST

2.SSC

3.PERSONAL INTERVIEW

4.PHYSICAL TEST

These are hard procedure to get a job in this jobs.............

you can surely apply in this type of jobs and you are eligible for this exam..........
28th July 2011, 04:09 PM
nagarjuna305

you can apply for any defence services examination conducted by cdse if u r having a will power to work in defence services they are allowing u by conductig exam wishing u the bestevery year
30th August 2011, 08:12 PM
coin kid

how to apply for TGC
30th August 2011, 08:14 PM
coin kid

can i apply for TGC i hv 55% & if yes thn pllzz tell process for applying TGC ...
31st August 2011, 02:43 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
You are pursuing your B.tech course in mechanical stream, and you wants to go for Defense sector..
For that you have to appear in exams like-
*CDSE(Combined defense service exam)
**UES(University Entry Scheme)

Eligibility for CDSE:-

Educational qualification:-

For Indian Military Academy:-
*The candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade..
*The age should be in between 19-24 years..
For Naval Academy:-
*The candidate must have complete the bachelor degree in engineering field..
*The age should be in between 19-22 years.
For Air force :-
*The candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade..
but the candidate must have maths and physics in 12th..
*The age should be in between 19-23 years.

UES eligibility:-

*The candidate must have complete the bachelor degree in engineering with 60% aggregate..
*the age should be in between 18-28 years..
So , if you fulfill the criteria then go for it..

All the best..
19th September 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for TGC any exam we hv to give or submit any form dont know wt is tht pro.. pllZZ tell m in finl yr CE ..(55% agri .)
19th September 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for TGC is thr any exam tht we hv to give or submitt form plZZ tell pro... m in final yr in CE (55%agri ..)
18th February 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my M.pharm, can i apply for Indian Army?
20th September 2015, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir Can I apply for TGC and SSC because my aggregate is 61% in Btech (IT) with no backlogs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?