5th September 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for B.Com by taking commerce with maths?

Can I apply for bcom taking commerce without math...please tell me can i do it

13th September 2012, 10:55 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Com by taking commerce with maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes definitely your eligible to apply for B.com Course Completing your 12th Standard in Commerce stream .Mathematics subject is Not Mandatory to apply for B.com Course . Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for B.com Course.

So, Please don't worry your definitely eligible for B.com Course .

B.com Stands for Bachelor of Commerce . The duration of the Course is for four years and the Course is divided into four semester . There are so many Colleges are offer this B.com Course .

To apply for B.com Course you should Complete 12th standard / Equivalent Course from recognized University . Any discipline candidates are eligible to apply for this B.com Course

The Every Institution / College Fix Own Percentage of marks . The Minimum Percentage of mark is differ from College to College .

You have Not Mention your Percentage of marks which you have taken in 12th standard . Every College may require Minimum 50% Percentage of marks . So, If your score More than 50% Percentage of mark than you may get admission for B.com Course .

There is No Entrance Examination for this B.com Course . After Successful Completion for 12th standard you may directly get admission for B.com Course .

So, If you secure good percentage of marks in 12th board Examination then definitely you may get admission for B.com Course in reputed Institution .

Best B.com Colleges in India :-
  • St. Xavier’s College
  • Loyola College
  • LSR College for Women
  • St.Joseph’s College
  • Presidency College
  • St. Xavier’s College
  • Narsee Monjee College
  • Symbiosis College of Arts and Science
  • Shri Ram College of Commerce
13th September 2012, 11:11 PM
incredibleshub

Yes , you can apply for B.com Course after Completing 12th standard and Mathematics subjects is not mandatory to apply for B.com Course . Any stream candidates may eligible to apply for B.com Course .

Most of College may given First preference to Commerce stream with Accountancy / Economics and Business Mathematics subjects .

Some Reputed Colleges like, Vivekananda , Loyola Colleges may Compulsory require Business Mathematics (or) Statistics Subject in 12th standard . Some College May also Conduct Entrance Examination within College .

B.com Stands For Bachelor of Commerce and It's an Bachelor degree and the Course is divided into Six semester . There are so Many Colleges in India Offers this B.com Course . The Major Subjects for B.com is Accountancy and Commerce stream subjects .

Specialization for B.com Course :-

# Banking and Insurance
# Co-operative Management
# Accounting and Finance
# English and Business Communication
# Computer Applications
# Office Management

To apply for this B.com Course you should Complete 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized University . Every Institution may require Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in 12th Board Examination . Even Science Stream candidates may also eligible to apply for B.com Course . But First preference is given for Commerce Stream candidates .

Admission Procedure :-

The Admission Procedure for B.com Course is based on the 12th Board Examination score . If You score good percentage of marks in 12th Board Examination then you may get admission for B.Com Course in reputed College . Some College may given admission on the Basis for Entrance Examination score which is conducted by the Institution .

Books for B.com Entrance Examination :-

# Auditing by Porwal Ls / Kapoor Gk
Publisher :- Kitab Mahal Distributors
Price :- Rs. 140

# Business Laws by G. K. Kapoor
Publisher :- Mayur Paperbacks
Price :- Rs. 220

# Advance Business Mathematics by Dr. S N. De
Publisher :- Scholar Books
Price :- Rs. 215

# Business Mathematics and Statistics by Sourendra Nath De
Publisher :- Scholar Books
Price :- Rs. 270

Best B.com Colleges in India :-
S.R.M. Arts and Science College
H. K. Commerce College
Shri Ram College of Commerce
National College of Commerce
Indira College Of Commerce
Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration
Smt MMK College of Commerce and Economics
City College of Commerce and Business Administration
14th September 2012, 04:43 AM
bhargavipooja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hai,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
dear bachelor in commerce is an undergraduate degree in commerce.this degree will make you to learn managerial skills at the same time building competence in particular area,
the subjects which you are going to be strong in this course are
  • accountancy,
  • law,
  • management,
  • marketing,
  • finance,
  • and co-operative educations .
eligibility
you must have matriculation certificate with passes in mathematics and English.
+2 with 50% of marks are required to get eligible.
depending on the institutions the syllabus will be different through semisters but you are going to specialized in these subjects like
  • accounting,
  • actuarial science,
  • business ethics,
  • business economics,
  • banking,
  • communications,
  • computers and mangemnt information systems ,
  • decision analysis,
  • economics,
  • econometrics,
  • electronic commerce,
  • finance,
  • human resources,
  • industrial psychology,
  • labour relations,
  • management science,
  • mathematics,
  • operations management,
  • organizational studies,
  • taxation,
  • statistics,
  • strategic mangemnt,
  • mathematics,
  • marketing,etc..
so dear bachelor of commerce and it was a very useful degree to have depending on what you take .it basically accounting degree and good opener to some very worthwhile positions.
all the best
14th September 2012, 03:37 PM
MOUSE92

dear,

eligibility for b.com are

Education qualification:

--10th pass

--12th pass with commerce with maths or without maths

with at least 75%

age limit: less than 21yrs

so, you are eligible for b.com with out maths go ahead
17th September 2012, 08:53 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi....!!!

-->Eligibility for Admission:-

Age Requirements:-

-->No candidate will be qualified for admission to the University in the first year of the Degree Course unless he/she is seventeen years of age on or before the First of October, 2011.

-->The Vice-Chancellor may, on the basis of individual merit, relax the age limit up to a maximum period of one year after the candidate has been admitted by the college and the application is sent through the Principal of the College.

-->Notwithstanding anything contained in any other Ordinance no person, who has been convicted of an offence involving moral turpitude, shall be admitted to a course of study or permitted to take any examination of the University until a period of two years has elapsed from the date of expiry of the sentence imposed on him or her.

Minimum Percentage of Marks of Eligibility:-

B.A. Programme/B.Com. Course

Minimum Percentage of marks required for admission to BA Programme & B.Com Course is 40% of the aggregate in anyone of the following examinations:

A candidate must have passed Senior School Certificate Examination (Class 12th) of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi or an Examination recognized as equivalent thereto.
OR

Pre-University Examination (2 years after 10 year of schooling of any Indian University recognized by the University of Delhi)
OR
-->Intermediate Examination of an Indian University/Board or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto (Pass in 4 written subjects)
Indian School Certificate Examination (12 years) of the council of Indian School Education, New Delhi (Pass in five written SUbjects)
General Certificate of Education of the U.K.
Pass in five subjects at ordinary level.
Pass in at least two subjects at the Advanced level. These two advanced level courses may either be chosen from among the five ordinary level subjects or from outside this group as prescribed by the University of Delhi.
The following criterion will be adopted:

For Admission to B.Com Course:-

The aggregate of ENG / HINDI/MIL, Accountancy and any two to the best of the following subjects - Business studies, Office Management and Secretarial Practice, Economics, Mathematics, Business Maths, Computer Science, Banking, Insurance, Marketing, Information Practice and Commerce will be considered.
If any other subject is included in the aggregate for merit purpose, the Candidate I Applicant will be considered as belonging to Non*Commerce category.

All the best...go ahead!!

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?