2nd January 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for B.Ed course in Bangalore having secured 62% in B.Com?

iam b.com student with 62% can i apply for b.e.d in bangalore please suggest me some university of b.e.d

7th March 2012, 06:58 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed course in Bangalore having secured 62% in B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iam b.com student with 62% can i apply for b.e.d in bangalore please suggest me some university of b.e.d

Candidate who have qualified the Bachelors program in Arts or Science stream with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized University, are eligible to apply for the B. Ed program. The duration of the program is of 1 year. Candidate has to go through Common Entrance Test conducted by the Universities.

For detail Information you must refer to the official website of the following given Colleges which are located in Bangalore and are approved by the National Council for Teacher Education, NCTE,

Dr. Ambedkar college of Education
Dayananda Sagar Institution
DBHPS Lalbahadur Shastri B.Ed College
MVJ College of Education
Rajajinagar College of Educatiion
Sarvajna College of Education
6th July 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed course in Bangalore having secured 62% in B.Com?

Hi i am chinmay ojha. I have complete mt graduation(B.A) in 40% marks. Can i apply for B.Ed
16th July 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am a B.Com graduate.I want to study B.Ed through distance education,from Bangalore University.Please guide me in this regard.My mail id is [email protected] you.
25th November 2013, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir , I am B com graduate . I want to study B.Ed through distance education, from bangalore university . Can I apply for the same?
1st March 2014, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

I am b.com graduate. I want to do b.ed at bangalore univer. Is it possible? My id [email protected]
10th April 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.com graduate with 72%. can i apply for b.ed in collages affiliated to
bangalore university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?