11th December 2010, 10:27 AM
bloom123

Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering after passing 12th board with 76% aggregate in PCB? Which college can I get and procedure of admission?

sir.i have passed 12 cbse board xam this yr with 76%aggrgatemarks in physics ,chemistry,biology...can i apply for the bio medical engineering..if yes then in whic college and wats the procedure of admisson

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I pursue Biomedical Engineering after 12th with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects? List of colleges offering Biomedical Engineering course ?
  3. Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering after passing 12th with PCB in the main subjects without Maths?
  4. Can I make entry in the field of Biomedical Engineering having completed 12th Class with PCB? Is Mathematics necessary for the candidate to join this field? What is the eligibility criteria for the Entrance Exam for this?
  5. Admission in genetic engineering college in India after passing PCB and Maths? What is the procedure for it?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get admission for biomedical engineering after completion of 12th with 76% marks?
  7. What to do after passing 12th from Rajasthan State Board with 61% marks in PCB? Should I repeat 12th or join engineering college?
  8. Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) in PSG College of Engineering and Technology?
  9. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?
  10. Can a 12th board student of Hyderabad apply for Karnataka CET?
  11. Can I do biomedical engineering after completing 12th? I have taken PCB
  12. Can I get admission in engineering after appearing in 12th board with PCB?
  13. Procedure for admission in B.Tech Biomedical engineering at COEP? -- [New]
  14. Will I be able to apply for Biomedical after passing 12th?
  15. Am i eligible to get admission in Biomedical engineering after passing 12th with 58%?
  16. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  17. Percentage needed to take up English Honors in St Xaviers for WBCHSE students
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for biomedical engineering?
22nd August 2011, 12:02 AM
Sachinpatilalone

Default Re: Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering after passing 12th board with 76% aggregate in PCB? Which college can I get and procedure of admission?

Yes if u scored 76% in CBSE syllabus means its good. U can search for good collages like kims in hubli SDM in dharwar if u dont get there select DGM collage in gadag. Or else u can have good collages in mangalore like gangotri medical college try for good collages k good luck
22nd August 2011, 01:53 AM
VIBHAV BANSAL
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering after passing 12th board with 76% aggregate in PCB? Which college can I get and procedure of admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloom123 View Post
sir.i have passed 12 cbse board xam this yr with 76%aggrgatemarks in physics ,chemistry,biology...can i apply for the bio medical engineering..if yes then in whic college and wats the procedure of admisson
if you have scored 76% aggrgate marks in physics ,chemistry,biology then you are eligible to apply for biomedical engineering. you can apply for colleges like :
1)VIT
2)AMITY
3)JP solan
4)SRM etc.
the procedure to get admission is either to score a rank in their entrance exam then taking the required branch during councelling or by taking admission through paid seat or NRI quota.
14th September 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir, In wich engineering can I appy with PCB grp in 12th...??
7th May 2013, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIBHAV BANSAL View Post
if you have scored 76% aggrgate marks in physics ,chemistry,biology then you are eligible to apply for biomedical engineering. you can apply for colleges like :
1)VIT
2)AMITY
3)JP solan
4)SRM etc.
the procedure to get admission is either to score a rank in their entrance exam then taking the required branch during councelling or by taking admission through paid seat or NRI quota.
sir im state boardstudent
7th May 2013, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIBHAV BANSAL View Post
1)VIT
2)AMITY
3)JP solan
4)SRM etc.
sir im stateboard student
13th December 2013, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE NECCESSARY TO OVERCOME THE BME EXAMTHE CANDIDATE SHOULD PASSED IIT,JEE
1st May 2014, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir I passed 2 with 80%. Which college can I get and procedure for admission in Biomedical Engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?