5th June 2012, 08:19 AM
saumya singh bhadauria

Can I make entry in the field of Biomedical Engineering having completed 12th Class with PCB? Is Mathematics necessary for the candidate to join this field? What is the eligibility criteria for the Entrance Exam for this?

sir, i have completed my 12th with PCB. can i go in the field of biomedical engineering? is math necessary for this field? what is the criteria for the entrance in any raputed gov. college?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  2. Can I do software engineering course after completion of graduation?
  3. Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering after passing 12th with PCB in the main subjects without Maths?
  4. What Exact I have to do to make entry into the field of Mass Media being a candidate of appearing for 12th Class Board Exams?
  5. What course should I join after B.E Biomedical? Are there any PG courses related to my field except M.Tech and M.E?
  6. What should I do to enter into Automobile Industry?
  7. Medical courses available to study in Graduation for 12th PCB candidate except MBBS? -- [New]
  8. How to apply for NDA and what are the requirements?
  9. What should I do to make a career in Bioinformatics after 12th? Which field in Bioinformatics should I prefer?
  10. Can I do biomedical engineering after completing 12th? I have taken PCB
  11. What is the procedure for merchant navy?
  12. Which field is having good career scope between IT and Business Management to join after completion of 12th Class?
  13. How to join teaching field after completing M.Tech? I have 2 years of experience in MNC
  14. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for Biotechnology course? What is the required qualification for this?
  15. Post graduate programmes where Biomedical engineering students are eligible?
  16. Higher studies after Biomedical Engineering? Courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do Ph.d. as well as Master degree at same time?
  18. What is the age required to give JEE?
5th June 2012, 10:23 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I make entry in the field of Biomedical Engineering having completed 12th Class with PCB? Is Mathematics necessary for the candidate to join this field? What is the eligibility criteria for the Entrance Exam for this?

You have to sit for the state entrance exams or IIT, AIEEE to be eligible to study biomedical engineering.

Alternatively after completing your BE in any of the engineering branch you can do post graduation in biomedical engineering.

The cut off marks varies from one college to the other. More marks means chances of getting a better college.

Following are some of the best biomedical colleges in India:-

All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
Course (s) Offered: Postgraduate programs in Biomedical engineering

Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai
Course (s) Offered: M.Tech Biomedical engineering

Banaras Hindu University Institute of Technology
Course (s) Offered: MTech and PhD in Biomedicaal Engineering

Anna University

Jadavpur University

Course (s) Offered: M.Tech Biomedical engineering (10 seats)
11th September 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I make entry in the field of Biomedical Engineering having completed 12th Class with PCB? Is Mathematics necessary for the candidate to join this field? What is the eligibility criteria for the Entrance Exam for this?

sir i have failed maths in plus two did i get admission in biomedical engineering
9th October 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

in hsc examination i get 50%, then can i eligible for admission of engginearing?
12th October 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

My son in in class 10. i find that he is very interested in biology along with maths. is biomedical engineering a good option ? what subjects must be taken in intermediate to be eligible ?
28th December 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Re: Can I make entry in the field of Biomedical Engineering having completed 12th Class with PCB? Is Mathematics necessary for the candidate to join this field? What is the eligibility criteria for the Entrance Exam for this?

Dear Candidate,

Biomedical Engineering is an Interdisciplinary Engineering Branch. Yes, If you have done PCB/PCM/PCMB in your 12th / 2 standard, all the candidates are eligible for the B.E/B.Tech Biomedical Engineering Program.

Some universities/states (DTE) have different norms.But if you would like to take admission in south india ( Kerala,Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka) i think i am sure u will get admission for sure.

thank u
5th March 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Iam bio student i will get entry in BME ...it is possible?but how
5th March 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Iam bio student i will get entry in BME ...it is possible?but how
19th July 2014, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

I passed out class 12th with 84% mark in PCB can I appear entarance test held by CBSE JEE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?