14th January 2017, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for class 12th Private exams from CBSE Board before 2 months of exam? How can I apply for admission?

Respected Sir, I want to give class 12th Private exams from CBSE Board so I want to know can I apply for class 12th Private exams from CBSE Board before 2 months of exam? How can I apply for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
15th February 2017, 10:02 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for class 12th Private exams from CBSE Board before 2 months of exam? How can I apply for admission?

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education and same is one of the three Central Board of India providing education upto higher secondary level in English medium with its affiliated school all around India.

First thing I would like to let you know that for CBSE Class 12th private examination only those students are allowed who have either failed in two or more than two papers of their actual board examination or are willing to improve their marks in any of their papers.

No you can not apply for appearing in CBSE Private examination which is held in March before two months of the examination i.e; in January as registration for the same is done in month of October-November.

For more details and updates about CBSE curriculum and academics you can refer to the link www.cbse.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?