24th July 2016, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I repeat 12th from CBSE in 2017 if already done 12th from RSBE?

Sir, I Passed out 12th in 2016, but I want to change 12th Board from RSBE to CBSE in repeat exam 2017, can I do the Change of Board at this stage?

24th July 2016, 08:08 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I repeat 12th from CBSE in 2017 if already done 12th from RSBE?

Yes, definitely you can repeat your intermediate from CBSE after passing the same from RSBE. For doing so, you have to apply for a fresh admission in 12th class. For admission in new school, you will need a migration certificate, passport size photographs, residential proof, a proof of 'date of birth', mark sheet of 11th standard.
My suggestion to you is that you should go for further education on the basis of your current 12th marks. Repeating the same class doesn't solve anything. If you had scored less marks in your 12th exams(RSBE), then you can apply for improvement exams.
24th July 2016, 06:07 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, its not possible to change from RBSE to CBSE Board after passing your 12th standard from CBSE Board.

If you want to reappear in 12th standard examinations from CBSE then, you need to pursue 11th and 12th standard from CBSE Board.

You can directly appear in 12th standard CBSE Board examinations after completion of your 12th standard from RBSE Board.
24th July 2016, 06:52 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

See, according to me, definitely there would be a provision of applying for the intermediate class even if you have completed it from some other board.

But the exact details with all the implications and the procedural approach for this can be received from the office of the education board from which you want to complete your high intermediate i.e. CBSE.

Also, be ready for the case that you may also have to repeat 11th class, because there is a more likely possibility of a situation in which you are asked to do 11th and 12th together. This is because for 12th class enrollment of student is nowadays being done in 11th class itself. But there may be also a possibility that you may not have to do 11th.

Also, there is a possibility that you may not required to repeat either the 11th or the 12th. This option would be best for you but its probability is quite low.

So, the clear picture, you will get from the CBSE board only.

The contact information about the board, you can get from their official website.
So, visit the website and contact them and they will definitely provide you a way.
24th July 2016, 08:08 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get the admission in 12th std directly. So, if you are interested in pursuing your 12th std from CBSE again after completing it for the RSEB.

Then, you have to take admission in 11th Std in any recognised school of CBSE and after pursuing 11th std eligible for admission in 12th and to appear for board entrance examination.
24th July 2016, 09:08 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

No it is not possible for you to change your board now if you have done your 12th from some other board.
But if you really want to change your board then you have to complete your 11th and 12th from the CBSE board.
Personally I would like to suggest you not to concentrate on the board not to waste your one more year for changing the board only. RSEB board is a recognised and has the same value as of other both hence you should concentrate on your future.
24th July 2016, 10:10 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Yo, You can re-appear for CBSE 12th board exam if have appeared once in the previous year. You can change your schools as well as you can continue in the same schools for 12th.

Also you can change your board of education after 10th std, If you have passed 10th board from RBSE and wanted to go for CBSE in 12th then you just need to apply in any CBSE schools for SSC education. The main criteria to get admission in any schools under CBSE is to have good percentage in 10th STD.

There are so many private schools like DPS,DAV, Loyala, BALDWIN, etc. which offers some seats for students of other state board. So apply in any schools before deadline and once the seat is confirmed you can submit schools fee along with other charge.

You can get admission in Science, Commerce & ARTS streams only on the basis of marks in 10th.
31st August 2017, 10:02 PM
sanju0770

Hello friend,

Yes you can definitely repeat your exam from CBSE if you have already given the exam of class 12th from Rajasthan board.

The procedure which you need to follow is as mentioned below :-

First of all you need to go to the respective RBSE office and collect your migration certificate. As you are changing the board so you need migration certificate along with character certificate.

You collect both the certificate then you have to go to the nearest school where you want to take the admission and and feel the admission form of that particular School. Based on the marks scored by you in the examination and of course availability of the seats in the respective School you will be given admission. Then pay the required fees and start studying again for the exam.

If you have any further queries related to your question you can ask on this forum.

Hope it will help
6th February 2020, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Last year i complete my 12th class in 1018 I'm repeating same class but but they don't take my particals
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?