9th September 2011, 02:25 PM
putu29

Can I apply for the dentist post in Indian Air Force after doing BDS at an age of 26?

i am 26 years of age and i have completed my bds course can i apply on adentist post at the indian air force..

22nd September 2011, 12:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the dentist post in Indian Air Force after doing BDS at an age of 26?

Yes you can apply for the dentist post in Indian Air force if you have completed your BDS. There will be notifications issued with regard to the various vacancies related to this. The candidates can apply to this position if they qualify for the position mentioned in the notification. The candidates have to physically fit also. The candidates have to attend the written examination as part of the selection criteria for the post.
3rd October 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for the dentist post in Indian Air Force after doing BDS at an age of 26?

how to i get knowlegde about career option in defence services for bds doctor
29th January 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

physical fitness required to enter air force as dentist?
4th February 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

i m BDS doing internship, will u please explain me full procedure to get entered into airforce as BDS
22nd November 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

when next recruitment will come for dentist?
24th November 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Now i am doing bds..aftr bds i want to join in indian army..so wat cn do for that?pls reply me
19th May 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

i am doing BDS internship can i apply for AFCAT now,as i will complete my internship in december 2013.
1st September 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

I have to give upsc xam to join air force as dentist or any other exam,,,, how will I know about the examination..... Any notification
Plz help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?