21st July 2010, 01:04 PM
mahipalsinhzala

Can I apply directly for interview for AFSB in technical branch(Airforce) after completing B.E IT with last years aggregate of 66.23%?

Hello sir/madam,

I have completed my BE(Information Technology).I have BE aggregate 59.65% and BE last year have 66.23%.so can i apply direct direct interview for afsb in technical branch (airforce).please give me your suggestion...

Awaiting in anticipation for the prompt and favorable reply...

14th May 2011, 10:11 PM
nirdesh90

Default Re: Can I apply directly for interview for AFSB in technical branch(Airforce) after completing B.E IT with last years aggregate of 66.23%?

For the AFSB interview. first you have to appeared in the written examination which are conducted generaly 2-3 times in a year. Like the EKT( Engineering knowledge test) which includes technical question of respective branch and another one is AFCAT(Air force comman apptitude test) which includes the question of general apptitude and general engineering .After you qualify the wriiten examination you will called for the AFSB interview which is conducted in three city across india viz. VARANASI , DHERHADOON , AND MYSOR,.which if generaly 5-6 days. after the AFSB you will call for medical examination the the All india merit list will be preapred.
best of luck for your AFSB
1st June 2011, 03:59 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply directly for interview for AFSB in technical branch(Airforce) after completing B.E IT with last years aggregate of 66.23%?

yes my dear friend you can apply for AFSB. after b.tech in IT. also you can go for direct interview....

all the very best my friend
11th June 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply directly for interview for AFSB in technical branch(Airforce) after completing B.E IT with last years aggregate of 66.23%?

Can i apply directly for interview for AFSB After complete the graduation?
11th July 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

plz send details of ekt exam schedule . . i m a student of b.tech final year IT With 60# marks:bl
24th July 2014, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I am a chartered accountant by profession, can I apply directly for AFSB, for ground duty accounts branch, without appearing AFCAT exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?