9th July 2021, 02:23 PM
Sagar117

Can I apply directly for last year having 2 years gap after HSC?

There is two years gap after hsc in my studies so can i apply directly of last year of final year?

10th July 2021, 09:17 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply directly for last year having 2 years gap after HSC?

Yes, you can apply for Graduation having two years Gap after completing 12th standard. Those candidates who are below 24 years are eligible to apply for Graduation.
11th July 2021, 09:41 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not allowed to appear in 3rd year after a gap of two years.
You will have to take admission in new session and you have to complete all the semesters.
It is not possible to join in mid session.
14th July 2021, 01:26 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

No, it is not possible for anyone to skip first and second year of their bachelor degree course and directly get enrolled in to the final year of the same degree course irrespective of number of gap years after Class 12th as for getting into the third year of any bachelor degree course students are required to first complete their first year and second year of their degree courses (although students can get into the final year with some backlogs in first two years but they must have appeared in the semester or annual examinations of first two years for sure).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?