26th May 2020, 07:15 PM
JM@123

Query regarding employment gap as well as after education 2 years gap to start career

I have complicated my B.E in 2015. Then I have done software class but after 2 years (2018) got software job. I worked around 1.6 year and I left my job. Now I want start my career again. Can I get job after employment gap i.e 7 month and 2 years gap?

23rd July 2020, 05:42 PM
Career Saints

Default Re: Query regarding employment gap as well as after education 2 years gap to start career

Hello,
Greetings from Career Saints!
I understand that you had gap twice in your professional life. This doesn't mean that you can't get back to track. If you are equipped enough with right skill sets then you can claim back your career without any doubts.
What i would suggest is that try to upgrade your existing skill set or if you find it is not worthy learning more then go for courses that are trending and are in high demand.

To name a few
1. Block Chain
2. Data Scientist/Big Data
3. Oracle/SAP
This would need bit more time and money investment but it gives a best chance to grab a job opportunity without fail

Hope this helps. Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?