18th July 2012, 10:00 PM
raju takalkar

Can I apply for GATE exam after completing MSc in Organic Chemistry

i have completed M.Sc in organic chemistry , so can i apply for the gate exam
i have secured 60% in PG.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do M.Tech after completing MSc Organic Chemistry without GATE
  2. Can I be eligible for drug inspector post after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Organic Chemistry
  3. Can I do M.Tech after MSc in Organic Chemistry through GATE?
  4. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  5. Can I take admission in MSc Organic Chemistry after completing graduation in chemistry without having Maths in 12th? Is there any entrance exam?
  6. How to get a job in private sector after completing PG in Chemistry(MSc in Organic Chemistry)
  7. Is there any recruitment in Pharma Labs in Hyderabad after completing MSc(Organic Chemistry)
  8. Study material for MSc organic chemistry?
  9. What jobs are available in government sector after completing MSc organic chemistry?
  10. Job in ONGC after completing my MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  11. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  12. How to join CBI department after completing MSc Organic Chemistry
  13. Which are the government jobs after doing MSc Organic Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to become a government lecturer after completing MSc in Organic Chemistry? -- [New]
  15. How to do part time course of Ph.D after completing MSc in organic chemistry
  16. How to do forensic science after completing MSc in Organic chemistry
  17. For how many government jobs am I eligible after completing MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  18. How to pursue Ph.D in Germany or Canada after completing MSc Organic Chemistry
19th July 2012, 10:49 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for GATE exam after completing MSc in Organic Chemistry

You are eligible for this exam but you can apply next year as for this it is over.
Eligibility for GATE Examination

The following categories of candidates are eligible to appear for GATE:
  • Bachelor's degree holders in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture (4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final year of such programmes.
  • Bachelor's degree holders in Engineering/Technology/Architecture (Post-B.Sc./Post-Diploma) and those who are in the final year of such programmes.
  • Master's degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programmes.
  • Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master's degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology.
  • Candidates in the fourth or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master's degree programme or Dual Degree programme in Engineering/Technology.
  • Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by Institute of Engineers (India); AMICE by Institute of Civil Engineers (India)) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.

For more detail you can visit the website:
http://www.iitk.ac.in
19th July 2012, 11:54 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
GATE EXAM STANDS FOR graduation appitude test for engineering.

GATE Exam will be conducted in Last week of January 2013.

Eligibility for GATE Exam 2013:-
  • Bachelor's degree holders in Engineering/Technology/Architecture (4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final or pre-final year of such programmes.
  • Master's degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final or pre-final year of such programmes.
  • Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master's degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology or in the third or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master's degree programme and Dual Degree programme in Engineering/Technology.
  • Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by IE(I), AMICE(I) by the Institute of Civil Engineers (India)-ICE(I)) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.
THERE ARE EIGHT ZONE FOR GATE EXAM.

Zone-1: Indian Institute of Science Bangalore
Zone-2: Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Zone-3: Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Zone-4: Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
Zone-5: Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Zone-6: Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Zone-7: Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Zone-8: Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee

for more information

visit the official website of any zone
thanks
20th July 2013, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

gud mrng sir i am studying msc analytical chemistry. is any recruitment in labs in bangelore?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?