24th September 2012, 02:58 PM
deepakkhot

Can I apply for GATE Exam after completion of Telecommunication Engineering?

i have done my telecommunication engineering, can i apply for gate

Related Questions:
  1. How to get into IIT through GATE exam? I am a student of electronics and telecommunication engineering of 2nd year
  2. Can I appear for GATE in CSE while pursuing electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  3. Courses that I can do after UG in BSc Physics?
  4. Procedure to apply for GATE Exam after completion of Engineering?
  5. What is the syllabus for IES? I am studying B.E 4th year
  6. Study material for GATE exam(ECE)? How to prepare for GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  8. What should I do after completing my MSc Physics with 57%?
  9. Electronics and telecommunication papers of previous GATE exam
  10. How to do higher studies in IIT? I am a B.Tech 1st year student
  11. Am I eligible to do Civil in M.Tech after B.Tech in EIE?
  12. UPSC, Engineering Services Exam, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. List of Post Graduation courses that I can take up through GATE Exam after completion of Engineering?
  14. Which are the entrance exams which can be answered after completion of Telecommunication Engineering so that I can take up space science? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  15. How can I apply for GATE exam after completion of MSc Maths 2nd year
  16. ONGC Graduate trainee question paper for E&T?
  17. Can I apply for control system for electrical engineering in any college after completing B.E with Electronics and Telecommunication? Which trade should I select to appear for GATE in Electronics or Electrical?
  18. Details about PGCET? I am pursuing B.Tech final year -- [New]
27th March 2013, 11:06 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for GATE Exam after completion of Telecommunication Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepakkhot View Post
i have done my telecommunication engineering, can i apply for gate
Yes, definitely you can apply for the GATE entrance examination after completing the B.Tech course with Electronics & Telecommunication Branch.

Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) entrance examination is conducted by the management of IIT college and IISc college once in every year for the admission in the M.Tech course at IIT's college of India. You can join any good coaching institute for preparation of the GATE entrance examination.

As we know that the Public Sector Unit (PSU) company also take recruitment through the GATE entrance examination. So, if your GATE score will be good then you can get a chance to placed in the PSU company. The syllabus of the GATE examination is related to the your B.Tech course. For details information visit official website of GATE.

So, don't worry you are eligible to appear in the GATE entrance examination. Do preparation well for the GATE examination. Wish you all the Best for GATE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?