21st September 2019, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for GATE exam with supplies in B.Tech?

I have supplies in 1st and 4th semester of B.Tech. So, am I eligible to apply for GATE 2020 exam session? Or, do I need to clear the supplies before applying for GATE?

30th September 2019, 12:56 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for GATE exam with supplies in B.Tech?

You can apply for GATE exam even if you have not cleared your supplies or backlogs.

Because, while filling application form of GATE exam, you don't need to upload backlog details. You just have to fill the application form and pay the required fees.

However, after clearing the GATE exam, you must have cleared all the backlogs/supplies. Otherwise, you won't be able to get admission into M.Tech programmes or get jobs in PSUs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Eligibility to get Trainee Engineer post in National Hydro-Electric Power Corporation for GATE-Electrical aspirant? Cutoff marks required in GATE to apply? Selection procedure after qualifying GATE for this post? 0 2nd March 2018 06:45 PM
Am I eligible to apply for GATE exam after completing B.Tech course? When can I apply for the course and what is the procedure to apply? 2 14th December 2016 09:55 PM
Eligibility to apply for GATE Exam? Can MCA candidates apply for GATE Exam? 33 30th July 2016 10:55 AM
Am I eligible to apply for any job through GATE after scoring 16 marks in GATE? Can I apply for BHEL through GATE marks? Any vacancies in BHEL? 4 11th August 2015 06:19 PM
Can I apply for GATE this year after completing B.Tech Biotechnology 5 years back? Which universities can I apply for? Can I apply for MSc? 2 22nd September 2011 09:31 AM