8th October 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Civil Job after having 2 supplies in 6th semester of B.Tech?

I have 2 supplies in 6th sem. Of b.Tech. And now i study 7th sem. May i apply for any civil job

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Internship in DLF if pursuing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 6th semester?
  2. Procedure to apply for ISRO being a candidate having secured 73% upto 6th semester of B.Tech in CSE?
  3. Can I apply for the post of JE civil? I am a student of 6th semester of diploma in civil engineering
  4. Sample papers of 6th semester exam of Civil diploma?
  5. How can I apply for government job after completing 7th semester of civil engineering
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, Mysore for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 6th semester student?
  9. Job opportunities in Air India for MCA 6th semester student?
  10. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 76.27 in B.Tech upto 6th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for job in Accenture having 3 backlogs in 3rd semester of Engineering? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  13. Can I get job in Wipro if secured 88.48% in 10th, 60.33% in 12th and 70.31% till 6th semester of B.E.?
  14. List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?
  15. Does I have to appear in JEE Main for admission in B.Tech if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering 6th semester?
  16. Can I apply for 45 days JAVA Training being B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  17. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  18. Can I get a job after pursuing civil engineering? I have finished 6 semester
19th April 2012, 12:33 PM
mrrudeaka
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Civil Job after having 2 supplies in 6th semester of B.Tech?

yes my dear friend,you can apply for any civil job.

The condition is this that you must clear your backlogs with completion of your degree.So that at the time of joining any company you should have your complete documents.

backlogs doesn't matters,company seeks for the students with the degree completed in 4years no matter how much backlogs you had,they must be cleared within 4 years.After that you are eligible for any job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?