20th July 2013, 09:40 PM
E. Antoinette Marcia

Can I apply for group I and II after doing MBA? Which are the best coaching centres?

Sir, I am a MBA graduated aged 30yrs. Can I apply for Group I & II TNPSC exams and please suggest me the best coaching centres?

15th October 2016, 10:26 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for group I and II after doing MBA? Which are the best coaching centres?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for TNPSC entrance examination conducted for the recruitment in jobs in Tamil Nadu.

The common eligibility criteria to appear for Group I and II entrance examination is that the candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 18-30 years for Group II and 21-35 years for Group I and relaxation for the reserved category.

So, you can appear for the examination.

There are many coaching institutes which offers the preparation for TNPSC. Some of the best institutes are :-

Vajiram and Ravi.

Vetrii IAS Study Circle.

Umasankar Academy.
27th December 2017, 05:04 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: Can I apply for group I and II after doing MBA? Which are the best coaching centres?

As you have completed your MBA, you are definitely eligible to apply for group-1 and group-2 exams conducted by TNPSC.
# Graduation in any discipline from UGC approved institution or university is the educational qualification required to apply for these examinations.
# Age limit to apply for group-1 exam is 21-30 years and for group-2 exam is 18-30 years and the age relaxations are as per TN state government regulations.
# Best coaching centres for these examinations preparation are :
-> We shine academy
-> Chennai race coaching institute
-> Sai ias institute
-> Eva Stalin ias academy
-> The wisdom academy
-> Jai hind ias academy
-> Vel career academy
-> Nesto institute of finance etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?