24th March 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Which coaching centres should i join to crack the engineering entrance exams?

i have just passed out Xth class...
if yes then which coaching center? also i am confused as on joining these centres schedule becomes too hectic...

Related Questions:
  1. How to join IAS coaching in Delhi?
  2. Coaching centres and engineering institutes which give coaching to students after 10th for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the teaching pattern?
  3. Where should I join for medical entrance exam coaching in 11th? Which books to be referred?? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. MBA coaching centres in Hyderabad for the entrance exam? Best way to take coaching for MBA entrance?
  5. Good coaching centres in Chennai? Which study material to prefer?
  6. How to prepare for GATE exam?
  7. Best coaching centres for 3 years LLB course like Delhi and Banaras?
  8. Should I join any coaching to crack PSU entrance exam? I am in 5th semester electrical and electronics engineering
  9. Best coaching centres for IES in Pune? I am working in a software company in Pune and want to crack IES exam
  10. Coaching centres in Visakhapatnam for SRMEEE exam?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MBA? List of coaching classes in Gujarat?
  12. When should I start preparing for M.Tech entrance exams while doing B.E Aeronautics? Which coaching centers offer coaching for GATE Aerospace?
  13. List of GATE coaching centres applicable for chemical engineering? Is it a right time for me to join GATE coaching?
  14. How can I get admission for 2016 session in IIT? -- [New]
  15. Should I join coaching for PSU?
  16. Coaching institute for B.Ed entrance exam 2015
  17. Which subjects are more suitable for me to become an IAS Officer after completion of 9th standard?
  18. Good coaching centers and online resources which I should access to prepare for entrance exams after 12th?
25th March 2012, 10:25 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which coaching centres should i join to crack the engineering entrance exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if yes then which coaching center? also i am confused as on joining these centres schedule becomes too hectic...
HI!
After passing 10th there are many coaching institute provide for engineering entrance exam like:-
> ALLEN INSTITUTE , KOTA
> BANSAL INSTITUTE, KOTA
> AKASH INSTITUTE, NEW DELHI
> NARAYANA INSTUTUTE, DELHI
> FIITJEE, DELHI
etc

GOOD LUCK!
25th March 2012, 02:01 PM
krishna76743

Default Re: Which coaching centres should i join to crack the engineering entrance exams?

Quote:
The coaching centers that you can look out are:

1.Bansal Classes

2.Reasonance

3.Aakash Institute

4.Career Point

5.T.I.M.E

6.IIT Study Circle

7.Narayana

8.FIITJEE

So all the best and study well and do make parents proud.
16th June 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

what are top coaching centers of IIT in punjab or delhi with fee structure in details
17th June 2012, 05:28 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Following are some of the coaching institutes where you can apply:-

Akash Institute
Brilliant Tutorials
FIIT JEE
PIE Education
ABC Classes
Career Avenues
IIT Study Circle
Narayana Coaching Centre
Sahil Study Circle
Vidyamandir
17th June 2012, 07:20 PM
jhlkgrwl

There are a number of institutes in Kota that through you can prepare well. They are:

1. Vibrant academy
2. Bansal classes
3. Allen institute

The institutes in New Delhi are:

1. Akash institute
2. FIIT JEE institute
3. Narayana institute
etc.

They are one of the best. You can choose form them.
18th June 2012, 01:23 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend ,

Nice to hear that you want to join coaching institutes for preparation of engineering exams right after passing 10th.

This should the best option for students who want to crack engineering entrance exams.

Here , I am posting the list of Top Institutes for the preparation of engineering entrance exams :

* Bansal Classes Pvt. Ltd. , Kolkata

* Allen Institute , Kota

* FIIT-JEE , New Delhi

* Brilliant Tutorials

* JRS Tutorials

* Motion IIT-JEE

These are the best institutes to the best of my knowledge regarding your query.

Hope the information will help you.
17th March 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Which coaching centre should I join to crack the engineering entrance exam in Hyderabad ?
25th March 2013, 03:37 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

The coaching centers that you can look out are:

1.Bansal Classes

2.Reasonance

3.Aakash Institute

4.Career Point

5.T.I.M.E

6.IIT Study Circle

7.Narayana

8.FIITJEE

So all the best and study well and do make parents proud.
25th March 2013, 03:58 PM
way2easy

Top Engineering institute in India are:-

Akash Institute
Brilliant Tutorials
FIIT JEE
Bansal Classes
PIE Education

Hope this helps...Thank you
25th March 2013, 06:58 PM
bknayak

HI,

These are the coaching centres should i join to crack the engineering entrance exams---------------
1.T.I.M.E
2.Brilliant Tutorials
3.PIE Education
4.IIT Study Circle
5.Akash Institute
6.Bansal Classes
7.Motion IIT-JEE
8.Career Point
9.FIIT JEE
10.Allen Institute .

Hope the information helps for you....................
11th April 2014, 07:54 PM
nallani naveen rao

Quote:
i studid in govt high school in small village in warangalin telugu medium. next my intermediate cource completed in sreetriveni junior college with 92% of marks in english medium .no iam studing b.tech 1st year in gurunanak engineering college. i dont have any money so i want a parttime job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?