2nd February 2013, 10:18 PM
veenita khupkar

How to prepare for MBA? Which are the good coaching centres?

I m dentist nd want to prepare for mba,kindly suggest gud coaching centre.should i go for regular or crash course..suggest me sum gud college related to mba hospital management..

Related Questions:
  1. MBA coaching centres in Hyderabad for the entrance exam? Best way to take coaching for MBA entrance?
  2. Which are the good coaching centres available in Bangalore? I am a B.Tech passout
  3. How to prepare for ICICI Bank PO exam? List of coaching centres providing coaching for ICICI Bank PO exam?
  4. Can I apply for group I and II after doing MBA? Which are the best coaching centres?
  5. How should I prepare for NET exam June?
  6. Which are the coaching centres providing special coaching for ICICI bank PO exam?
  7. Which are the good coaching centres for IIT JEE? I am in 10th standard
  8. How should i prepare for IES? What kind of coaching is required? Any coaching centres in Patiala?
  9. Good coaching centers and online resources which I should access to prepare for entrance exams after 12th?
  10. List of coaching centres for coaching of Bank PO and Clerks in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Shall I apply for upcoming KAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Degree?
  12. Is it possible to crack AIEEE with 1 year coaching? Which are the good coaching centers for AIEEE near Indiranagar, Domlur, Kormanagala and HAL? Where can i take up these classes? List of good books for AIEEE?
  13. Coaching centres in Visakhapatnam for SRMEEE exam?
  14. How to prepare for IES(Electronics)? Any coaching Centres in Chennai?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MBA? List of coaching classes in Gujarat? -- [New]
  16. Coaching centres in Bangalore for SC CGLE?
  17. Good coaching centres in Chennai? Which study material to prefer?
  18. Which college is a recognised college for IPS?
26th August 2013, 12:59 AM
Mattyjkk

Default Re: How to prepare for MBA? Which are the good coaching centres?

With hardly six months left for the most coveted MBA written exam Common Admission

Test (CAT) 2013, MBA Aspirants must be weighing coaching options to ensure that they score a high percentile required for admission in top B-schools including Indian Institute of Management (IIMs).

Getting a high percentile say 90 to 99+ in this computer-based entrance exam – CAT, held during October-November every year, qualifies a candidate to enter the final selection round in order to secure a seat in PGDM or MBA programmes at top B-schools.

Our previous article Why coaching or mentor guidance is required for CAT brought you importance of mentor and expert guidance for CAT preparation.

Now, once you decide to join a coaching or look for expert guidance, what factors must be looked into before locking your final option? This article from MBAUniverse.com Prep team of experts brings you important factors that you must analyse while opting for your coaching or expert guidance for CAT preparation.
26th August 2013, 01:46 PM
ece304
Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for MBA? Which are the good coaching centres?

Yes.. You have taken a very good decision to do MBA. Now a days it important to have a good management skills. I will suggest the institute for taking coaching on MBA is TIME. If you are able to pay the fee then you can go to the MBA coaching regularly..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?