29th November 2014, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MBA? List of coaching classes in Gujarat?

hello
i completed my ug degree.
i want to join MBA but i'm not attend
the entrance exam. can i do MBA or not?????
i know the entrance exams for MBA and
preparation coaching centres in gujarat

Related Questions:
  1. List of coaching centers in Chandigarh and their admission procedure for GPAT exam coaching?
  2. How to get admission in M.Pharm in Anand Gujarat? Entrance exam that I have to answer to take admission in Gujarat?
  3. Last date of joining coaching classes of IIT? List of best coaching institutes for IIT JEE in Maharashtra?
  4. How may I get information regarding NATA entrance exam which held in Kerala? List of coaching classes in Kerala for the same?
  5. List of universities in Gujarat in which I can get admission for MSc Biotech without answering an entrance exam?
  6. Where can I get coaching classes for Bank Exams for SC/ST students?
  7. Admission in Gujarat for M.Pharm? Information about Gujarat Entrance Exam? Procedure for M.Pharm in Gujarat?
  8. Procedure to do MBA from Delhi University? Is there any specific entrance test in DU for MBA?
  9. How to take coaching for MBA entrance exam in Indore?
  10. List of the coaching classes for NDA entrance exam in Vile Parle Mumbai
  11. Details of the coaching classes in Nagpur who give classes for MBA entrance test?
  12. Is it fine to take 1 year gap for GATE coaching? Is it true that some companies do not select students with gaps? List of GATE coaching classes in India?
  13. List of coaching institutes for NDA entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When will the admission open for MBA CET coaching classes in Nagpur?
  15. MBA coaching centres in Hyderabad for the entrance exam? Best way to take coaching for MBA entrance?
  16. List of good coaching centers for Mass Communication entrance exam? Contact details and exact address of Jamia Milia coaching class?
  17. Details of entrance exam and fee for pursuing MBA in a Foreign country? Is there any online classes available?
  18. Coaching centre for professional exams like CA CPT, ICWA, CS,MBA?
30th November 2014, 06:25 PM
Inflammable

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MBA? List of coaching classes in Gujarat?

There are many entrance exams for admission in MBA in India. Below is the list of such entrance exams.

1. Common Admission Test(CAT)
Eligibility criteria: Candidates must have secured atleast 50% in graduation or equivalent, 5% relaxation for SC/ST/PH candidates.

2. Management Aptitude Test(MAT): MAT is generally for admission in Post Graduation Diploma in Management(PGDM) and equivalent MBA programs for MBA aspirants, offered by many reputed B-Schools in India.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates who have appeared or appearing final year of graduation are eligible to apply for MAT.

3. Common Management Admission Test(CMAT)
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline are eligible to appear in CMAT. Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to appear in CMAT.

4. Graduate Management Admission Test(GMAT): GMAT is the entrance exam which helps the student to study PGDM, PGPM or MBA in India as well as in Abroad. In Abroad, many universities offers PGDM and PGPM programs through GMAT. This is an International MBA entrance exam.
Eligibility Criteria: The eligibility criteria of GMAT may vary from university to university but its matters during the time of admission. Many Indian Universities/Colleges/Institutes offers admission to those candidates who have secured atleast 50% in graduation.

5. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test(SNAP): Symbiosis International University organizes SNAP for admission in all Post Graduation courses in their university.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates who want to study MBA in Symbiosis International University must have secured 50% in graduation.

List of Coaching Classes for MBA entrance exam in Gujarat

1. Career Forum
Address: Off. 1-2, First Floor NEST Hostel , Nr. Nirmal Niketan School, Mota Bazaar, Vallabh Vidhya Nagar, Gujarat, India-388120.

2. Endeavor Careers Pvt. Ltd.
Address: 103, Suyojan Towers Nr. Hotel President Off. C.G. Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.

3. Expert Educare Pvt. Ltd.
Address: B-302, Millenium Plaza, Opposite Gwalia Sweets , Mansi Tower Cross Roads, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.

4. IMS - Jamnagar
Address: 303-304, Madhav Darshan Complex , Opp. Cricket Bunglow, Jamnagar, Gujarat.

5. Careerline Education Foundation
Address: Plot No.442, 2nd Floor, Behind HDFC Bank , GH-5, Sector -16, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
30th November 2016, 09:44 PM
mahetuty
Member+

Thumbs up Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MBA? List of coaching classes in Gujarat?

If you want to pursue MBA then you may write the exam of MAT which is conducted by AIMA. Here i also suggest you the best top coaching classes in gujarat for exam preparation.
1. Aaditya education and migration support.
2. Beyyond careers.
3. Career launcher.
4. Career mosaic.
5. Careerline education foundation.
6. Edstar.
7. Entrance Pathshala.
8. IMS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?