29th November 2011, 09:41 PM
parakh

Can I apply for Hotel Management entrance exam after scoring 40% in standard 12th?

Hi All, I have scored 40& in std 12th, is it too late to apply for hotel management entrance?? kindly help

Related Questions:
  1. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  2. Hotel management course after 12th standard? How to get the forms?
  3. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  4. When will the forms be available for Hotel Management after 12th?
  5. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  6. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  7. Is Maths important for Hotel Management course? Is this field safe for girls? -- [New]
  8. How can I get into hotel managment after passing 12th?
  9. Which subjects do I need in class 12th for Hotel Management
  10. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  11. Application for Hotel Management after completing 12th from science faculty with 50%? Date of conduct of the entrance exam?
  12. How can I get into Hotel management after passing 12th?
  13. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management course after B.Com?
  14. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I go to BHMS after scoring 49% in 12th science
  16. Best institute for Hotel Management in Delhi and types of questions asked in entrance exam for the same?
  17. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to get admission for Hotel Management course? Where to get forms for the respective Entrance Exam?
  18. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
11th December 2011, 11:45 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Hotel Management entrance exam after scoring 40% in standard 12th?

Hello Friend,
You have 2 options either you have to complete your graduation and opt for MBA in hotel management or you have to appear for entrance exam in 2012 to get admission for BBA in hotel management. In the 2nd case you will loose one year. So its up to you to decide. If you have taken admission for regular graduate course then i would suggest you to complete your graduation and then opt for MBA in hotel management.

Regards
3rd April 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Hotel Management entrance exam after scoring 40% in standard 12th?

I complate 12th class of arts.i confuge how aply to hotel manegment.
19th May 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation since last year. so i have decided to do hotel management course. plz give me details of hotel management course.
9th September 2012, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Hi ......sir I have scord 50per marks in 12th so plzzzz help me by suggesting a good college for hotel management .....
17th April 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

hi, i m doing..b.a fromSOL.BY DELHI UNIVERSITY.IT IS MY 1 YEAR IN B.A. I WANT TO DO HM ..PLZ TELL ME .WHAT TO DO ..FOR HOTEL MANAG EMENT
23rd May 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Where there be any problem having graduation and b.com from a lowlevel college but with a good marks?
26th May 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello... I have scord 53% marks in 12th so plzzzz help me by suggesting a good college for hotel management .
31st May 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

hello I have scored 54% marks in 12 th please tell me the good college for hm
13th August 2013, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello i have passed 12th in arts subjects is eco ,hindi,computer
app in 55 petcentage i have admission in( hm)
4th June 2014, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

hello friend..
i just pass 12 standard..and i want to become a top chef...
please help that which course is best ..
5th June 2014, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

sir i failed..in 3 of my subjects out of which in 1 subject i failed just because of 3 marks can i get passed in that subject by grace? or can i get admission in any college in mumbai?
21st February 2015, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam in tirupathi sv institute of hm and catering technology and what is the last date
12th March 2015, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

right now i m in 12 class after 12 i wanna go london form doing hotel Management so what r step for going there and what is cost of taht and which one in best from me i m from commerce side
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?