23rd May 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for IAF exam while in 5th Semester of BCA? Which post if good for me if I am selected?

i am a BCA student and now i am in 5th sem can i apply for IAF exam now.If i selected then which post is given to me

24th May 2011, 12:36 AM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for IAF exam while in 5th Semester of BCA? Which post if good for me if I am selected?

On the basis of BCA degree you are eligible to join Indian Airforce flying branch by appearing in CDS Examination (you must have PCM at 10+2) and SSC Examination(must have 60% marks in graduation).
You are also eligible to join IAF Ground Duty Branches in Administration, Logistics department.

For all these entry modes final year/semester appearing candidated are eligible to apply, therefore you can apply while appearing in final semester i.e Sixth semester of BCA.

For furthur info visit Airforce official website www.careerairforce.nic,in.
24th May 2011, 01:13 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: Can I apply for IAF exam while in 5th Semester of BCA? Which post if good for me if I am selected?

For it you have to take CDSE exam which is conducted by UPSC every year .
Eligibility:

You should be between 21 to 23 years
You must have got bachelor degree with PCM as subjects in class 12th .

Air Traffic Controller
Fighter Controller

For more information related to it ::click here

You can work as AIRMAN;

Eligibility criteria :

Well i would suggest you to go for flying branch otherwise Air Traffic
Controller and Fighter Controller are also good

For more information::careerairforce.nic.in
24th May 2011, 03:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a BCA student and now i am in 5th sem can i apply for IAF exam now.If i selected then which post is given to me
after completion of your BCA degree you can apply for this post

now you are in 5 th sem but have not 6 th sem

so you cant apply for this post
31st December 2011, 02:21 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,BCA degree you are eligible to join Indian Airforce flying branch by appearing in CDS Examination (you must have PCM at 10+2) and SSC Examination(must have 60% marks in graduation).
You are also eligible to join IAF Ground Duty Branches in Administration, Logistics department.

For all these entry modes final year/semester appearing candidated are eligible to apply, therefore you can apply while appearing in final semester i.e Sixth semester of BCA.

For furthur info visit Airforce official website www.careerairforce.nic,in.

OK,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?