21st March 2019, 04:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for IBPS Agriculture Field Officer recruitment being a BTech(Biotechnology) graduate?

Hi Sir/Madam, I have completed my BTech in Biotechnology course. I want to apply for IBPS Agriculture Field Officer recruitment. Please let me know that with my qualification I can apply for this recruitment or not?

28th February 2023, 10:17 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IBPS Agriculture Field Officer recruitment being a BTech(Biotechnology) graduate?

The required eligibility to apply for the post of Agriculture officer in PSBs through IBPS AFO is that :-

Candidates must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidates must have completed the four year graduation course is few specific stream.

The age limit is 20-30 years and relaxation for the reserved category.

The examination is conducted in various stages. So, if you have completed bachelor degree in Agricultural Biotechnology then eligible to apply for the entrance examination for recruitment as Agricultural officer. For more information visit at www.iibps.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?