28th July 2018, 08:50 AM
ADARSH KUMAR CHOUDHARY

Eligibility to apply in IBPS and SBI Agriculture Field Officer recruitment for Forestry graduate?

Hi, I want to apply for Agriculture Field Officer post under IBPS and SBI recruitment. I have completed my BSc with Forestry Honours. I would like to know about my eligibility to apply for this recruitment. Thank you!

Related Questions:
31st August 2018, 07:56 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in IBPS and SBI Agriculture Field Officer recruitment for Forestry graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for IBPS and SBI Agriculture Field Officer:

In order to be eligible for this IBPS Agriculture Field Officer recruitment, you should meet the below mentioned eligibility criteria.

<> You must have completed 4 year Degree (Graduation) in any of the below streams in order to be eligible.
* Horticulture or
* Husbandry or
* Agriculture
* Fishery Science
* Cooperation and Banking
* Agro Forestry
* Forestry
* Agriculture Business Management
* Dairy Technology ...etc.,

<> Hence, if you have completed that 4 year Graduation in Forestry then I am sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?