18th March 2019, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Bank PO and ESIC-SSO exams for Lateral BTech graduate who did 12th privately?

Sir, I did Polytechnic Diploma course after 10th and then Lateral BTech course. I have given 12th Board exam privately. Now, I want to know that whether I am eligible to apply for Bank PO exam and ESIC SSO exam? Please tell me about this asap.

31st March 2019, 05:11 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Bank PO and ESIC-SSO exams for Lateral BTech graduate who did 12th privately?

The eligibility criteria for Bank Probationary Officer and ESIC SSO exams:

Academic qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

Lateral Entry Bachelor of Technology candidates can apply for both Bank PO as well as ESIC SSO examination.
2nd April 2019, 10:17 AM
geethasbj994

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Bank PO and ESIC-SSO exams for Lateral BTech graduate who did 12th privately?

Dear aspirant,

Yes you are eligible to apply. Candidates with Lateral Btech can also apply for Bank Probationary Officer and ESIC SSO exams.

STREAM - Social Security Officer

Educational Qualification (Essential)-
A degree of a recognized University (Preference will be given to the graduates in Commerce/Law/Management)
Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and database

Educational Qualification (Desirable) -
Three years’ service in a Government Organization or Corporation or Government Undertaking or Local Body or Scheduled Bank etc

Good Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?