14th December 2016, 04:53 PM
hussainfarook

Can I apply for ICWA Inter without completing Foundation?

Respected Sir, I passed IPCC both Groups, so I am intrested to join ICWA but I am having some confusion whether I can apply for ICWA Inter without completing Foundation or not? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th December 2016, 05:24 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for ICWA Inter without completing Foundation?

ICWA stands for Institute of Cost and Work Accountants. It has three stages:

Foundation stage.

Intermediate stage.

Final stage.

Only graduates are eligible to directly apply for Intermediate stage of ICWA course. 10+2 passed candidates can apply for foundation course and after completion of this course, they will be eligible for next stage.
15th December 2016, 05:34 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

IPCC stands for Integrated Professional Competence Course. ICWA stands for Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India. IPCC is a part of Chartered Accountancy course and it has nothing to do with ICWA course. Candidates who have done 10+2 from a recognized board are eligible for ICWA foundation course and those who are graduate or post graduate are eligible for intermediate course.

If you are graduate then you can skip foundation course of ICWA otherwise you will have to pursue first foundation course of ICWA then intermediate course of ICWA.
15th December 2016, 08:18 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. The full form of ICWA is Institute of Cost and Work Accounts. IPCC is second stage of Chartered Accountancy course.

2. Both CA and ICWA courses are different. Bachelor's degree passed candidate can apply for intermediate stage of ICWA course. But 12th passed is eligible for foundation course. Depending upon your academic status, you can apply for either of stage.

3. Passing IPCC in case of ICWA has no relevance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?