23rd August 2012, 02:23 PM
MOHAMMED ABDUL SALAM

Is there any exemption in ICWA course?

sir
i am in 4th sem of MBA FINANCE with open university that is Sikkim I WANT to now that is their any exemption in the course of ICWA. while i now that their are 3 stages foundation ,inter ,& final pls give information regarding this matter .

thanks
(M.A SALAM)

25th August 2012, 02:14 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any exemption in ICWA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOHAMMED ABDUL SALAM View Post
sir
i am in 4th sem of MBA FINANCE with open university that is Sikkim I WANT to now that is their any exemption in the course of ICWA. while i now that their are 3 stages foundation ,inter ,& final pls give information regarding this matter .

thanks
(M.A SALAM)
As you already know that Cost and Work Accountancy course comprise of Foundation Course, Intermediate Course and Final Course, being a graduate, you will be able to get complete exemption from the Foundation Course and may register directly for the Intermediate Course. Apart from this, no other exemption is granted to candidates possessing qualification other than Company Secretaryship. Candidates who have successfully completed the Company Secretary program, apart from complete exemption from Foundation Course, gets exemption from certain papers at both Intermediate as well as Final stage of the Cost and Work Accountancy course.

Now, either you register for Cost and Work Accountancy course after completion of your MBA program or just now, you will have to enroll for the Intermediate Course which will be followed by Final Course and three years of Management Training. The registration process is carried out throughout the year.

For more information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India:

www.students.icwai.org
29th August 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

is there any exemption in ICWA foundation if a student has completed both groups of CA intermediate?
17th December 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Is there any exemptions for Masters in Engineering either in Inter or Final NSN REDDY
14th January 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Abhishek srivastava! sir,
my b.com finl year ka student ho ky icwa ky bary may bta skty hai detail my
7th February 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

I Have completed by MBA from mangalore university with 69% like to know is there any exemptions in CS executive papers.
10th July 2013, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Can a commerce graduate exempted from appearing in CWA foundation course and directly register for Intermediate?

If so, whats the minimum % required in graduation.

Thanks.
14th August 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

sir Mcom Graduatue any Exempted for icwa or ca
3rd February 2014, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

I have completed MBA from VTU university would like to know is there any exemptions in ICWA course.
1st April 2014, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my cs executive with old syllabus in december 2013. what exemption can i get in cwa cource.
27th April 2014, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Is there is any exemption from icwa inter if a student has completed both groups of ca inter
21st July 2014, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my M.Com and D.T.L. (Diploma in taxation and laws)....Can i get any exemption of any papers from intermediate CWA course...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?