3rd January 2013, 12:30 PM
B2812

How to do ICWA course after completing B.Com?

I have completed my B.COM and currently pursuing M.COM Part-2. I want to do ICWA course so i just want to know whether i have to do foundation course or whether i have to start directly from intermediate course.

27th December 2013, 08:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do ICWA course after completing B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B2812 View Post
I have completed my B.COM and currently pursuing M.COM Part-2. I want to do ICWA course so i just want to know whether i have to do foundation course or whether i have to start directly from intermediate course.
Being a B.com course candidate you can directly apply for Imtermediate course in ICWAI. But, you have to score minimum 55% percentage of marks in graduation course.

Here, you didn't mention you're percentage of marks in Graduation course. So, If you score 55% percentage of marks in B.com coruse then your eligible to apply for ICWAI Intermediate Course.

ICWAI stands for (Institute of Cost and Work Accountant of India). The Course is divided into three stages ie:- Foundation/Intermediate and Final Course.

12th standard or equivalent is the minimum educational qualification to apply for ICWAI Foundation course.

The applicant who complete Graduation course with 55% percentage of marks may directly apply for Intermediate course without apply for Foundation course.

So, Being b.com course candidate you may direclty apply for Intermediate course without apply for Foundation course.
13th February 2015, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do ICWA course after completing B.Com?

Dear sir /Mame
I have completed my B.COM and currently pursuing M.COM Part-2. I want to do ICWA course so i just want to know whether i have to do foundation course or whether i have to start directly from intermediate course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?