21st August 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Is CA IPCC first group qualified student eligible to register for ICWA Inter directly without foundation

is ca ipcc first group qualified student eligible to register icwa inter directly (without foundation)

24th August 2012, 01:57 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is CA IPCC first group qualified student eligible to register for ICWA Inter directly without foundation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is ca ipcc first group qualified student eligible to register icwa inter directly (without foundation)
In order to get complete exemption from the Foundation Course of Cost and Work Accountancy program, you will need to qualify both groups in the Integrated Professional Competence Examination conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

Ref: THE INSTITUTE OF COST ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA-PRESS RELEASE (07-08-2012)
26th August 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is CA IPCC first group qualified student eligible to register for ICWA Inter directly without foundation

AS PER THE PRESS RELEASE DATED 07-08-2012 REGARDING ICWA FOUNDATION EXEMPTION,WHAT WILL BE THE DATE OF EFFECT OF SUCH EXEMPTION???????
24th November 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I qualified in both groups of ipcc .Can i eligible register to cwa intermediate course
27th February 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

hi.... i have passed my both group of ipcc in ca..can i apply directly for inermediate course in cwa without qualifying foundation???? plz rply..its urgent...
1st March 2013, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Wat is reg fee to a studnt who hav passed ipcc to join cwa inter

I
27th April 2013, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

i completed my 1 group of CA IPCC what is the procedure for joining ICWA course can i get exemption for foundation exam
30th April 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

i've cleared ca ipcc both group so could i directly apply for cwa inter(2nd level of CWA)
19th May 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Can ca qualified person directly get admission in icwa final
30th June 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

i m in icw inter i can registration ipcc on provisonal base not clear icw inter second group
7th October 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

can i pay gmcs course fee on online ? i want do gmcs 1 in the month of january on which date i have to registred for that, plz give reply as soon as eariler
14th October 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

what exemption do a qualified CA get when persuing ICWA course?
28th October 2013, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for ICWAI Inter after completion of both groups of CA-IPCC
2nd March 2014, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

after qualifing ca cpt can i get a admission for icwa inter with out writing icwa foundation iam waiting 4 reply
17th March 2014, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

is ipcc group-1 pass out student required to complete GMCS-1 within 1 year of commencement of articled training?
2nd April 2014, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Can a foundation passed student of CWA give both groups of CWA Intermediate within a year after getting registered as oral student??
22nd May 2014, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

I completed my CA IPCC can i know the procedure & requriments to register for CS INTER
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?