4th August 2012, 11:16 AM
kundan singh bhandari

Can I apply for ICWA Intermediate after graduating from Delhi University with B.Com stream(44% marks)

Good morning sir/mam...........i am kamal singh bhandari

i am graduate from delhi university with b.com stream with 44% marks...............can i apply for icwa-intermediate without giving any entrance exam?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????
My [email protected]
name-----------------------------------kamal singh
address--------------------------------e287b, pratap vihar ghaziabad
phone no-------------------------------9891832522
friends name ----------------------sonu,9999573112 .....gorav,9717306939
hobby...........................................pl aying cricket and football

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope in future for commerce students?
  2. Can I register for ICWA intermediate course after passing supplementary in B.Com?
  3. Is graduation enough to study ICWA? Do I have to write any entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fee structure of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students?
  4. Can I apply for ICWA intermediate after completing B.Com with 50%?
  5. Is graduation enough or do I have to write an entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fees of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students?
  6. Any related field to CA after doing Commerce with Maths? Entrance exams to be answered?
  7. What is the syllabus of ICWA intermediate? What is the question paper pattern of ICWA intermediate
  8. What is the duration of ICWAI course for M.Com student?
  9. Can a arts student apply for B.Com course in Delhi University? How much marks in 12th is required for the same?
  10. What is the admission fee for admission in B.Com?
  11. Can I apply for ICWA intermediate after scoring 47.44% in B.Com
  12. Can I apply for ICWA Intermediate exam 2015 during my last semester? -- [New]
  13. What to do after 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Fee structure for intermediate CS course? Is a B.Com student eligible for CS intermediate exam?
  15. Can I be eligible for intermediate ICWA course after passing B.Com with 48% and PG with 54%?
  16. Can I apply for intermediate of ICWA after passing M.Com with 2nd class
  17. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  18. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before
6th August 2012, 10:58 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for ICWA Intermediate after graduating from Delhi University with B.Com stream(44% marks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundan singh bhandari View Post
Good morning sir/mam...........i am kamal singh bhandari

i am graduate from delhi university with b.com stream with 44% marks...............can i apply for icwa-intermediate without giving any entrance exam?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????
My [email protected]
name-----------------------------------kamal singh
address--------------------------------e287b, pratap vihar ghaziabad
phone no-------------------------------9891832522
friends name ----------------------sonu,9999573112 .....gorav,9717306939
hobby...........................................pl aying cricket and football
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (Formerly known as The Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India) do not conducts any entrance examination before considering candidate for pursuing Cost and Work Accountancy course. Being a graduate, you can definitely enroll for the Intermediate Course irrespective of the marks you obtained in the Bachelors Degree examination.

The registration for the cost and work accountancy course is open throughout the year and if you are willing to take admission, you may apply for it any time during a year. Each regional center consists of various branches and sections, and you can even contact them to obtain a registration form, together with the prospectus.To be eligible to write the term end examination in the month of December, you must register for the course before 5th June of the same year and in order to write the examination conducted in the month of June, you will need to register for the course before 5th December of the previous year.

The registration fee for the Intermediate Course is as follows:

Correspondence Mode: Rs.15700
Oral Coaching Scheme: Rs.19700

For more information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
9th October 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for ICWA Intermediate after graduating from Delhi University with B.Com stream(44% marks)

can i apply for icwa intermediate after graduation from vbu with economics hounrs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?