8th September 2011, 06:22 PM
anita dev

Can I be eligible for intermediate ICWA course after passing B.Com with 48% and PG with 54%?

I am b.com pass with 48% mark.can i eligible for intermediate course icwa, i am also PG with 54% can i do intermediate course icwa?

19th September 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible for intermediate ICWA course after passing B.Com with 48% and PG with 54%?

is intermediate syllabus for december-2011 exam will be different from the syllabus of june-2011?
1st October 2011, 01:06 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for intermediate ICWA course after passing B.Com with 48% and PG with 54%?

I am b.com pass with 48% mark.can i eligible for intermediate course icwa, i am also PG with 54% can i do intermediate course icwa?

Dear Friend

You are eligible for ICWAI Intermediate course. All graduates (except fine arts) are eligible
for direct admission to Intermediate course of the CWA course.

is intermediate syllabus for december-2011 exam will be different from the syllabus of june-2011?

The syllabus for December exam and June exam will be same. The exam is conducted
twice every year and the syllabus remains the same for both the exams.

For any further details you can visit: www.icwai.org
1st October 2011, 01:43 AM
vivekdas.raja

Quote:
Originally Posted by vike View Post

Dear Friend

You are eligible for ICWAI Intermediate course. All graduates (except fine arts) are eligible
for direct admission to Intermediate course of the CWA course.

The syllabus for December exam and June exam will be same. The exam is conducted
twice every year and the syllabus remains the same for both the exams.

For any further details you can visit: www.icwai.org
hello dear friend,
no its not possible for you to apply for icwai as your percentage of marks is very low in b.com level.....

the student of must achieve 55% of marks in graduation level to attempt CA............
1st October 2011, 07:22 AM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

Hi friend,
if anyone has completed the graduation degree then he/she is completely eligible for ICWA course. so you are eligible for this course.There is no change in the syllabus of june exam and december exam. for more details Logon to www.icwai.org

Good luck
1st October 2011, 08:59 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I be eligible for intermediate ICWA course after passing B.Com with 48% and PG with 54%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita dev View Post

Can I be eligible for intermediate ICWA course after passing B.Com with 48% and PG with 54%?

Yes definitely you are eligible for ICWA Intermediate course as you have completed your PG .

But since you are a post graduate you can directly enter into executive course so why do you want to waste your time .Intermediate course are for those students who have not completed their graduation .so Apply directly for executive courses.

For more information please visit the official website that is www.icwai.org

With Regards

rchauhan294
1st October 2011, 09:39 AM
Aninkanti

Sorry Friend,
You are not eligible because to appear for intermediate ICWA course you have to score minimum 60% in graduation and 55% in PG.

Thanks!
1st October 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

what i do to be come a pilot after 12th?
4th January 2012, 04:05 PM
chiknichameli

You are eligible for ICWAI Intermediate course. All graduates (except fine arts) are eligiblefor direct admission to Intermediate course of the CWA course.is intermediate syllabus for december-2011 exam will be different from the syllabus of june-2011?
The syllabus for December exam and June exam will be same.
9th February 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

il be appearing for my tybcom exam in march 2012..am i eligible to appear for ICWA intermediate exam in december 2012
12th February 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

can I be eligible for intermediate ICWA course after passing B.A. ?
23rd February 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir

I have completed M.com thro correspondence courses and get 50% marks wheather I am eligible to join ICWA inter coures

[email protected]
4th March 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

WHICH COURSE OF ICWAI IS BEST FOR ME AS I HAVE PASSED M COM 57% AND B COM 68%
20th June 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

I am waiting for B.Com Pass 3rd Year result, but my overall marks of last two is approx is 41% to 43%. Can I eligible for CWA Intermediate Course.
Please confirm me this as per your suggestions. You can also mail to me on my mail I.D. :- [email protected]

Thanks
9th November 2013, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Iam complited M.com .I want distence study for icwa in instutions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?