11th September 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for IES under instrumentation graduation

under which branch aninstrumentation graduate can apply for IES

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for IES under instrumentation graduation
  2. Can a person pursuing B.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering branch apply for IES?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in IES exam if pursuing B.E. in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering? -- [New]
  4. Can I apply for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing BE in Instrumentation Technology?
  5. Can i apply for IES exam, I am doing electronics and instrumentation engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can the candidates of Instrumentation Engineering apply for IES Exam?
  7. Can engineers from Instrumentation and Contol Engineering apply from any discipline in IES Indian Engineering Servces?
  8. Can instrumentation engineers apply for IES exam?
  9. Which branch to apply for IES after engineering (instrumentation and control)? How to get the application forms?
  10. Can Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering candidates apply for IES Exam?
  11. Can I apply for IES after instrumentation and control engineering from Pune University?
  12. Which subject to choose to prepare for IES entrance exam after graduation from Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  13. Can I apply for IES after pursuing B.E degree in the stream of instrumentation engineering
  14. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  15. Ph.D entrance exam question papers for Electrical Branch of VTU?
  16. Am i eligible to apply for IES exam while in final year of instrumentation engineering?
  17. Can electronics and instrumentation branch students apply for IES serve? What are the other options available for UPSC exam?
  18. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation?
12th September 2013, 10:23 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IES under instrumentation graduation

Yes, you can apply for IES being a B.Tech. Graduate in Instrumentation Engineering.

IES - Indian Engineering Service, the exam for which is conducted by UPSC once every year.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having either appear for the final B.Tech. Degree exam or pass in any stream preferably in Mechanical/Civil/Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication stream from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate, can apply for IES.

A candidate from any stream can apply for IES but he or she has to write IES in either of any stream as mentioned above.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
14th September 2013, 03:19 PM
sagar_001
Senior Member+

Yes you have Eligible for IES EXAM

IES Stands for Indian Engineering Service examination

IES exam conducted by UPSC once in a year.

Age Limit

Minimum 21 years

Maximum 30 years

Education Qualification

you have passed B.Tech/B.E of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers

Nationality

You must be Indian.

Application Fees

(Rs. 200) are exempted for SC/ST/Female/PH category & also Female candidates.

Selection process

Preliminary Examination

Main Examination

Interview

Syllabus

16th September 2013, 04:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
under which branch aninstrumentation graduate can apply for IES
IES Stands for Indian Engineering Service examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission Once in a year.

If you have B-Tech/BE degree in Civil Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Electrical Engineering and Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering then you are applicable for IES exam .

OR

If you have M.Sc degree in Physics , Radio Physics then you are applicable for IES exam.Final year student also eligible for IES exam

If you have completed B-Tech/BE degree in Instrumentation then you are applicable for IES exam .

Pattern for IES exam :-

List of the Best IES Coaching center name In India :-

IES Academy
IES ACADEMY,
25 , Jia Sarai, Near IIT, Hauz Khas,
New Delhi – 16
Ph: 011 - 26537570,
Mob: 09810958290

I.E.S. Made Easy
MADE EASY Education Pvt. Ltd.
44-A / 1, Kalu Sarai (Sarvapriya Vihar) New Delhi – 110016.
Phone: Delhi : 011-45124612 , 09958995830

ZENITH POINT

Address: Rama Enclave, Near Times Of India,Behind Laxmi Mandir Cinema,Tonk Phatak, Jaipur (Raj.)
State: Rajasthan
Phone: 09928355017,0141 274 4957, 400 4553,
Web Site:www.zenitheducation.net
E-Mail: [email protected]

I have attached the syllabus for IES exam so please check it out .

For more information about IES Exam , you may log into visit http://upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf FULL SYLLABUS FOR IES EXAM.pdf(37.5 KB, 54 views)
17th September 2013, 12:23 AM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

IES stands for Indian Engineering Services. The exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year.

IES examination is conducted in the following fields of Engineering:

i) Civil Engineering

ii) Mechanical Engineering

iii) Electrical Engineering and

iv) Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering

Candidates who have B.E./B.tech degree are eligible. Final year B.E./B.Tech candidates are also eligible to apply for the examination. Candidates with Post Graduation in Science (Mathematics or Physics should be a compulsory subject) are also considered eligible for the exam. As you have completed graduation in Instrumentation you are eligible to apply.

Other details for IES examination are:

* Citizenship - Indian

* Age of candidate must be in between 21-30 years if belongs to General Category.

Relaxation in upper age limit is also granted to OBC candidates and SC/ST candidates.

* You can have more details on the official UPSC website - http://upsc.gov.in

* For online application - http://upsconline.nic.in

That's it

Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?