31st August 2013, 10:56 PM
suchismitass

Can I apply for instrumentation field? I belong to biomedical engineering

i am belonging from biomedical engineering background.if i want to give gate exam i have apply on instumentation field.with a valid score card can i apply in psus which ask for valid score card in instumentation field.

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I apply for PhD in Biomedical Instrumentation with valid GATE score? -- [New]
  2. What kind of jobs are offered after completing B.E in Biomedical Instrumentation Engineering?
  3. Scope and career opportunities for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control and B.Tech Biomedical?
  4. Cochin University B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-8th Sem-Biomedical Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  6. List of top 20 universities which offer MS in Instrumentation Field?
  7. Procedure to apply for further studies in Ph.D after MSc Biomedical Instrumentation Science? What is the syllabus?
  8. Post graduate programmes where Biomedical engineering students are eligible?
  9. How can I prepare for GRE exam while studying Biomedical and Instrumentation Engineering?
  10. How to apply for masters of engineering in biomedical engineering in India?
  11. Higher studies after Biomedical Engineering? Courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  13. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?
  14. How to do summer training after passing Biomedical engineering?
  15. Can I make entry in the field of Biomedical Engineering having completed 12th Class with PCB? Is Mathematics necessary for the candidate to join this field? What is the eligibility criteria for the Entrance Exam for this?
  16. Which stream is the best for me after passing 12th with PCM? What is the salary?
  17. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  18. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?