8th June 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Scope and career opportunities for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control and B.Tech Biomedical?

I am highly confused about whether to go for B tech Instrumentation and control OR B tech Biomedical. I would like to know the scope and career opportunities for both courses and what I can take up in my post graduation. Would it make more sense to go for btech Instrumentation and do M tech instrumentation (specialized in biomedical instrumentation) or the other way around?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  2. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  3. Future prospects of Biomedical Instrumentation and Bioinformatics?
  4. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  5. What is the scope of instrumentation and control engineering?
  6. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
  7. What are the career options after M.Tech? I am a B.Tech Biomedical graduate
  8. Cochin University B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-8th Sem-Biomedical Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Can I go for M.Tech or Ph.D in Biomedical Instrumentation after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology
  10. Can a person pursuing B.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering branch apply for IES?
  11. How to study abroad for my PG? I am a B.Tech instrumentation and control
  12. What is the scope for business in electronics and instrumentation field?
  13. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  14. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  16. Where can I apply for PhD in Biomedical Instrumentation with valid GATE score? -- [New]
  17. Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control Engineering student?
  18. How to move towards IT sector after B.Tech? Which software companies should I join after B.Tech?
19th June 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope and career opportunities for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control and B.Tech Biomedical?

My daughter has done her BTech in instrumentaotion (received 72 per cent marks). Now she is with Infosys with a two year bond. After completing her bond, I want her to go for further studies either in India or abroad. What is the ideal course she should go for, which can ensure a successful career? Can she do it in two years' time? Is there scholarship available? Please guide.
9th September 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope and career opportunities for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control and B.Tech Biomedical?

hello good evng sir..i im very confuse..becouse..i goted instrumentation branch in govt. collage..but i confuse is good or not.....wht are the scope of this branch..plz give detai me in [email protected] plz inform me sir thnx.
15th October 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir in bio medical how many subjects R present And which enternce exam we have to write please.give me details on [email protected]
22nd December 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i am pursuing b-tech in instrumentation ..........
what is the scope in instrumentation in india
5th May 2015, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

sir.i completed my btech in electronics and instrumentation.pls suggest me the scope of doing mtech in biomedical engineering
21st October 2016, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am completed my course instrumentation and control engg dis course good or not i dont know so help me for any ideas [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?