8th January 2015, 10:08 PM
varsha kaithwas

Can I apply for IPCC exam after doing M.Com with 65%?

Sir..I have done M.COM with 65% in 2013 but my B.COM percentage is 52% so can I apply for IPCC exam ?? And which degree perfect for apply ??

13th April 2015, 10:31 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IPCC exam after doing M.Com with 65%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by varsha kaithwas View Post
Sir..I have done M.COM with 65% in 2013 but my B.COM percentage is 52% so can I apply for IPCC exam ?? And which degree perfect for apply ??
IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence) course is conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountant of India. To apply for CA Intermediate (IPCC Course on passing the Common Proficiency Test and after completing the Intermediate examination you can apply for the CPT examination to be eligible for the IPCC.

Those who are pursuing the Final year Graduation/Post Graduation Course can also register for the Intermediate (IPC) Course on a provisional basis. Graduate/Post Graduates in Commerce having secured in aggregate a minimum of 55% of the total marks and Non commerce candidates who have scored minimum 60% marks are eligible to register directly in the Intermediate (IPC) Course.

As per your Eligibility Criteria, Yes you are eligible to register directly in the Intermediate (IPC) Course.

Final year Candidates are also eligible for IPCC Course and registered for this stage as provisional basis, during the provisional registration period, a student can undergo and complete Information Technology Training (ITT) and Orientation Course.

Note: Those who apply for the direct entry scheme after Graduation/ Post Graduation have to start their article-ship training before appearing in the Intermediate Level (IPCC). It means you have to complete your 9 months of practical training before eligible to appear for Intermediate Level Exams (IPCC).

Those who successfully completed IPCC Stage are eligible for the next stage, but again, you have to start your 3 Practical training under a CA.

You have already completed your M.com with 65% marks, so you are eligible to register for IPCC course, for more details please visit the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?