19th June 2013, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I directly appear for IPCC exam after completing MBA finance and marketing

I have completed MBA finance & Marketing having 6 years of experience in private sector.Can i apply directly for IPCC Exam? Any age limit for CA Exam?If I do IPCC, let me know syllabus

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for IPCC after completing my MBA finance and marketing
  2. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it beneficial to do CA after completing MBA? What's the eligibility criteria to appear in IPCC?
  4. Is it beneficial to do CA after completing MBA? What's the eligibility criteria to appear in IPCC?
  5. Which are the best courses after completing MBA in marketing? I am a MBA marketing and finance qualified student
  6. Am I eligible to appear for CA IPCC course? I am a MBA finance with 76% marks
  7. How to be a lecturer after completing MBA in marketing and finance? How to do Ph.d in Marketing
  8. Probationary officer exam while doing last semseter of MBA? Bank PO officers salary structure? Procedure?
  9. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  10. Am I eligible to get admitted in CA after doing bachelor in commerce stream with 60% aggregate
  11. How to do MBA after completing undergraduate degree?
  12. Can I do SAP ABAP after completing MBA Marketing and finance
  13. Can I appear for NET exam after completing UG in Agriculture and PG in MBA in both marketing and finance?
  14. Finance or Marketing, which is better to study in MBA for B.Pharma student? -- [New]
  15. How to get a job after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  16. Which subject should I choose for IAS exam after completing MBA in finance and marketing? When are the application forms available for IAS exam?
  17. Which are the Jobs for MBA in Rajasthan at Contract basis after completing MBA in Marketing and Finance?
  18. In which field can I apply after completing MBA in finance and marketing?
31st August 2016, 05:23 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I directly appear for IPCC exam after completing MBA finance and marketing

IPCC means Integrated Professional Competence Course.

This is considered as second stage of Chartered Accountancy course in India. The course is conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India which is set up by an act of Parliament.

Those who have done bachelor's degree or master's degree if they have scored 60% or more in non commerce stream then they can directly apply for IPCC stage.

You can directly apply for IPCC at official website after MBA in finance and marketing. There is no upper age limit for pursuing Chartered Accountancy course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?