13th January 2012, 05:25 PM
jjvadassery

Can I apply for Karnataka CET?

Sir,

My parents are from Kerala and settled in Bangalore since from 1997. We have our own house and election ID card at Bangalore. I have done my schooling up to 9th standard ( till 2009) at Bangalore. Now I am doing my +2 at Patna due to my fathers transfer. My father works in a govt. of India Company. Can I apply for the Karnataka CET.

Arun John.

12th August 2012, 01:53 PM
md Zaid

Default Re: Can I apply for Karnataka CET?

To give karnataka cet you must pass your SSLC fro karnataka only or else yo as u will considered as non localate. But if you want to join BE in karnatdaka only then you have to give comed K entrance conducted by karnataka govt only and can get admission in various colleges.
But the fee structure will be different from those of candidates who got admission through K CET
12th August 2012, 02:16 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Karnataka CET?

Hi dear..

Yes , as your parents have a address proof (election card) , you are originally from Karnataka (as considered by CET guidelines and eligibility criteria) , and therefore you are eligible for KARNATAKA CET.

All the best..!!

Regards
Sammy11
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?